Burning In The Sun boyxboy

Again the summery

   Dieka is a teenage boy who has been rejected by his family and school, he hears voices, and really could care less about his own life.  His brother Imek sexually abuses him just to have the satisfaction of knowing he is stronger and in control of his yournger brother.  Dieka never fought back but instead just layed back and cried letting his mind go to another place, but one day they get neighbors and Dieka meets their son Kie who has the same look in his eyes as Imek,  but something diffrent.  With this Dieka beins to fight for what he wants and for the first time tells his brother no and trys to get away from him.  But he can't do it alone,  but mabe he can do it with help from his new friend, his first fiend.  but theres something diffrent about Kie, something which only pulls Dieka closer and makes the voices he hears grow stronger and louder, then fall into silence.  Maybe Kie will be the one to save Dieka from himself, from his life, from the things  that lerk in the dark.

Authors Note:  Hiya people! Im new pretty obvious, and this is my first story I'm acutually putting out into the world for others to read though not the first ive ever written.  uhhh.....i hope it turns out ok and hopefully ill finnish it.  i have a lot planned out for it and i hope you can enjoy.   Please feel free to leave a comment and say what you like whether you hate it like it, or have anything else to say about it.