Part 8

*Jezzabelles Pov*

I woke up to someone kissing my neck. My eyes bolted open when I saw Jesse's body hovering over mine. I tried to push him off but I noticed my hands and legs couldn't move. I pulled against the handcuffs that were holding my arms and legs.

"I love how you look in handcuffs babe" His deep voice groans as I feel tears in my eyes,

"Don't cry, I promise the pain won't be any different then the one that your parents give you" he chuckles as I try to get out of the cuffs,

I looked down seeing I was in a lingerie set, and of course all my bruises, scars, and burns were clearly​ shown. I tried to cover them before Jesse slapped my side where the purple bruise was as I screamed out in pain.

"You know? I don't get how you let your parents do this to you, I mean if you let them do this why is it so hard for me take your virginity? It'd be way less easier then this shit" he says poking my burn marks,

"Stop please!" I cried out as he laughed,

"Why? Your mine! You have no where else to go! Home? Your parents dont give two fucks about you! And your little whore squad only hang out with you to look cool in front of others, they don't care how badly hurt you are just as long as your there by their side makin them look cute" he laughs while running his hands down my bare sides.

"Oh and your little guy best friend? Well letting in you on his convo with me a few days back. He only pretended to be your guy best friend to get into your pants" he said with a laugh before leaning down near my ears,

"But I made sure I was first" he said before kissing my neck as I sobbed,

He sucked on my neck as I felt his mark. He did the same on the other side of my neck. He left trails of his purple mark down my torso as my breath hitched. He looked up at me with a smirk before I heard gun shots downstairs as I sobbed even more. He whipped his up and glared at me. I thought he was gonna leave but I was wrong.

He shedded his shirt and took off his shorts as I tried to get away. He took off his boxers as I cried out.

"Stop!" I screamed before he slapped me,

He laughed before putting his member in front of my face. He grabbed my head as I tried to get away. I closed my eyes and waited for whatever he did before there was a big bang. I opened my eyes when I heard a familiar voice.

"Get the fuck off her!" I heard before Jesse was being thrown off me,

I looked up to see Emmet punching Jesse over and over with his pistol angrily. I tried to get out of the handcuffs before two guys ran in.

They took a look at Emmet then at me before I heard a growl. In a second I was being covered by Emmets body.

"Take him to the car. I'll take care of him later. Go!" He growls before the two guys grabbed Jesse's body and ran out.

He uncuffed my arms and legs as I wrapped my arms around my knees trying to cover myself before Emmet took his shirt off.

"Here, put this on" He said as I stared at him in shock,

He grunted before lifting me onto his lap and pull the shirt on me. I looked down seeing the shirt was way bigger then myself. It had his cologne scent on it as somehow made me melt.

He lifted me up bridal style as I wrapped my arms around his neck not looking down. He walked down stairs as I saw the guys from school downstairs with their pistols by their side. There was dead bodies around as I sobbed out when I noticed someone. I jumped out of Emmets arms and ran to Freddy's limp body. He coughed out blood as I held his hand.

"What happened?!" I asked searching his body for any signs of him dying.

"Nothing, Im fine. Your boyfriend over there let me live" he says as I got confused,

"Boyfriend?" I asked looking at him as if he had three heads,

He was going to reply before I was being pulled away from his roughly. I was being held by Emmet again as he glared at Freddy before walking down the porch with me.

He set me down in the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt. He closed the door and jogged to the other side as I looked out the window. As the car started I noticed how weak my body was feeling currently resulting in me falling asleep quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from the nightmare of what happened only moments ago. I opened my eyes slowly as I heard voices. My ears perked up when I heard my name.

"Jezzabelle is hurt, but the bruises and scars aren't recently. There are some that may have been from weeks maybe months ago." The person said as I heard a growl,

"What are you saying?!" The voice I knew snapped,

"What im saying is, Jesse couldn't be the one that made those marks and bruises, he was in jail for two and half years. Someone else made them" the guy finishes as I shook with fear,

Oh no! My scars! I looked down to see I was in a big bed. The room I was in had black walls and a very big space. I was laying in a soft king sized bed. There was a flat screen tv on the right side of the bed. There was a bathroom door and two closet doors open on the left side of the room. There were two white doors at the end of the bed. I got up from under the cover and noticed I was cleaned and tended. There were bandages and oils on my body as I saw the bruise from yesterday healing. I was wearing a pair of black and white Adidas shorts and a white sports bra.

"The best thing is to ask her who did that to her calmly" The voice said as I quickly dove under the fluffy black blanket.

I heard the door open and heavy footsteps nearing the bed as I closed my eyes and pretend that Im sleeping. I felt the bed dip down on my right side. I held my breath when I felt the blanket being peeled off of my face. I pretended to be sleeping before I felt his breath on my neck.

"I know your awake kitten" his deep voice says as I rolled to the other side of the bed before almost falling off until I was being lifted back onto the bed,

I expected to feel the soft bed sheets under me but it turned out to be a hard buff body under me.

"I need to ask you something princess" he says holding my body against his while soothing my back,

I shuddered and tried to get up when I was being pulled back onto his chest.

"Where are you going? Like I said before, don't push yourself away from me" he said as his blue eyes stared into mine,

"Now, what I need to know is" He says as he lifts himself and me up against the headboard.

He sat up as it looked as if I was straddling his waist but really I was sitting on his lap while he kept me there with one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek.

"Why is my princess like this?" He asks looking down as my eyes teared up.

He must've known my feelings changed when he cupped my face and made me look him in his eyes. He caressed my cheek as a tear fell.

"Tell me who, and their dead" he says as I see anger and hurt in his eyes,

"I cant" I sobbed out putting my head in my hands before he pulled me into his warm chest.

I know what my parents did to me was wrong but I didn't want them dead. I know my father hurt in many ways but he's still my father. He's the only person I have in the family. I don't have any siblings, and my mother and father didn't have siblings either. And Emmet killing my parents would mean I would be alone.

"Please, baby I need to know" he whispers as I shake my head and grip his shirt,

"Okay, I wont pressure you. Lay down" He says as I get off him and lay down under the soft blankets.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I inhaled his cologne that I liked a lot.

Vote and comment for more ☆