Dont Scream!

The Morning Of March 18,1835 Started out like all the others ma went to plant fruit and buy more rice an ingredients to go in her famous porridge an Pa went to go train for battle The only difference today was he took Tau with him because Tau needed to start training at 16 so he could be ready to battle after he turn 17.I Already Knew Tau was gonna do good an train well his name means lion he doesn't give up unless he gets his pray literally.On the days we would have meat Tau an Pa would go hunt for it  Tau would be the one who always brought something back garunteed.While Everyone was busy I Decided to Go See My Friend Abena I never Got The Chance to ask her what her name meant.We raced an raced till we couldn't even breath but we didn't care we were just having fun.So Ma Just got home she put on the porridge an chopped up some apples,A couples minutes after ma yell where is Shaka an Tau The food is almost done They Walk In all tired sweaty Ma tells them to go take a bath by the time they are done then the food will be ready.So We Pray over our food an give thanks to the lord and then enjoy our porridge an after ma and pa tell me to bathe before i went to sleep.So We Prayed over us while we are sleeping. So around midnight i hear a loud noise but I guess no one heard it but me Cause i glance. In my mom room they are still sleep an i glance in my brothers room. He still sleep too .So I Peep Out the front door and All I seen was horses tied to wagons and European Men They where dragging Abena an her family onto a wagon. I froze up because i just couldn't believe my eyes it was just so unreal. I feel my heart drop so fast so hard words cant describe when i seen one of the men twist my door nob I run Back To My Room An Pray An just say to my self repetitive. It was just a dream .While i pretend to be sleep i hear foot steeps on the floor I'm stunned because I just knew what i saw was unreal My room is first on the right he walk in an put his hand over my mouth an say don't scream. I didn't because i didn't wanna get hurt .He ties my arms together behind my back and ties my ankels together with rope. When the man was walking out with me three more men where walking in. I Heard My Mom Yell at the top of her lungs. After that a loud shot goes off. I cant help but to yell so hard my thoart hurted,Tears began to fall an pour so heavily an fast .My Ma walks out an she is crying like me i ask her who was shot she said no one he did it to scare us I was So Relive after seeing my pa an brother come out they were put on the wagon as well tied up just like me.....