Ten

***Um, warning? ;)

I reached for his cuffs and attached them together. "Do you need me to let you prove it or MAKE you prove it?"

"I'm going to come right now if you keep talking like that Sir." He was sagging and his breathing erratic and I didn't think he was lying, only exaggerating a bit. "Make me, please."

"I can do even better than that, Pet. I can prove to you that you're mine."

"Please" he whimpered and I ran over the rules in my head. He needed pushed, put in his place, dominated. I needed those things too. I needed complete control, to play his body like a violin and make us all sing. I needed him helpless and flying and begging and there was one certain way to do that even without toys. "I want you outside lounging on the padded bench in just those cute briefs when I get back."

"Yes Sir."

That should get his exhibitionist heart racing. Now to fuel his anticipation because I had to admit that having him scared and writhing on my lap was something that needed to happen. I had lube handy, of course. There were poppers in my travel kit so they were easy to grab and I stuck them into my pocket to keep them from view. I brought a pillow for his head because this was going to take awhile and he would need to be comfortable. A small lightweight blanket was the last of the supplies and I slid open the door to see him resting on his stomach. "Enjoying the view?"

"Probably not as much as everyone else" he teased. "But I'm curious. Are we going to play out here?"

"It's the last chance we'll have for some time and I know you appreciate the outdoors so yes, we are. Stand."

I sat down and motioned him across my lap and he settled in, his head on the pillow. "I love this position Sir."

"I know and I have also come to appreciate it." He couldn't look at me but I had quite a bit of access. He got the touching he wanted without me being on edge. Yes, it was a good one for him. I ran my hands across his back and massaged his shoulder blades. "Relax Pet, make this as easy on yourself as possible." His mind would race, of course. I was going to make it run a marathon tonight.

"That feels good Sir. I'll try to ohhhh god." I'd hit a good spot, apparently. I kept at it, applying more pressure until I knew I had crossed over into painful. He was panting and acting up so much I knew he was making sure I knew it hurt. I knew. Given the muscle group, a firm massage would actually help though so I continued. It only took about two minutes for it to unlock and his moans to quiet. Endorphin release one was a success.

I ran my fingertips under the waist and leg bands of his briefs, teasing and lifting them up before they snapped back into place. "As much as I love these, it's time for them to come off." He wasn't going to be able to help much with his cuffs linked but that was okay. Let him feel vulnerable. I draped the blanket over him and yanked them down when he lifted his hips. "Let's hope this blanket doesn't shift."

"I... please Sir?"

"You're mine and I will do with you as I please." Let him worry. I went heavy with the lube and started with three, not even warming him up. I went in carefully but he moaned and struggled to accept me. "You won't even feel these by the time I'm done with you."

"Oh fuck yes Sir please, please YES. God I love this, fucking love it, yessssss"

"You told me once that you didn't see how a sub could enjoy it."

"I was stupid. It's everything. It's too much and so fucking intense and god, just everything. So good."

"I'm glad you feel that way. I hope you remember how much you wanted it when I'm pushing in without poppers. You've done it twice with help though, you can handle it. I think."

He tensed immediately. "I can't. No way Sir, there's... I can't."

"You can. You will. If it takes all fucking night I will own this pretty little ass. Got that angel? It won't take that long though, you're too needy and too good of a boy to resist, aren't you?" I was rushing him a bit, stretching him until he whimpered. Of course I would give him the poppers if he needed them and maybe even if he didn't but he didn't know that.

"Oh fuck please make me."

"I intend to make you bite that pillow to muffle your screams. You're going to remember who you belong to for days angel. You'd better accept what's coming; your bruised little hole will thank you. Relax and take it, you know you deserve this."

"I'm okay, I'm okay. Don't stop. Just a release, it feels good to... fuck please more."

I could hear the upset in his voice and his tears were visible in the porch light. I turned it off. "Pet?"

"I'm fine, I need this I'm just, I'm good. I promise. I'm scared and so stressed and it's coming out but it should, I need it out, please. Make me fly, make me scream and just god DAMN IT SIR if you don't shove your fist up my ass I'm going to fucking die. Please!"

"As you wish, beautiful." I handed him the poppers and he adjusted his arms. "You have a choice. Take me without and I'll make you come hard or you can use them as you much as you want but can't come."

"I don't need to, fuck my cock. I just need you right fucking now." He took two sniffs and waited for the rush he knew was coming.

He was going to get me but I knew I wasn't in the right headspace to hold back much. He needed a reminder; I needed one. "Tell me your safewords Pet."