The diary of Leela Crispin. WWD.

Day one, day one, what the hell was that about, there was no day ones, there was no tomorrows, there was no yesterday, this was never going to end, this was the forever of my life, so why the bloody hell wasn’t it that bad, honestly it really wasn’t.

Don’t know how to put this, diary, or what ever, how the hell am I meant to start, beginning middle end, or what.

I was born on a snooker table, I was born dead, blue and ice cold, they couldn’t revive me, they couldn’t even try, all they could do what every else was doing, all any one could ever do was just... run.

but I don’t know, I mean, it just all seemed so dumb to me, what the hell were we running from, forever, because that’s what the hell it felt like.

didn’t really know where we lived, so ill just say 'around', didn’t really matter to me, not really, in a way, it was kinda cool, I got a gun, yep, so what I sound childish, but so what, I HAD A GUN.

Cool right.

I wasn’t really much to look at to be honest with you, well, I was a little tall for my gender, I had hair of course, longish, shortish, well in the middle-ish, wasn’t thin, no way, but wasn’t huge. Yep there were a lot of girls, who had so much more to look at then me, some even wore bra's, what the hell, I had no idea, what the hell that was about, what about there chest holster, no clue, ye maybe they had chesticals, but I had a Tommy gun, and it was bigger then there’s, way, way bigger.

And ye, I had a family, well, I had many, of course I did, world now, it was some sort of big hostel, you slept where you could, you ate when you could, and you bathed, when, well, when you wanted to, which with me was never.

Well, that’s what it used to be like back in the day, because you see, I’m 14, I actually remember what it was like back in the day, 2012, people told the world there was some thing coming, but did they listen, well, ye, OK they did, ill give them that one, ye they did, end of 2012, they got ready, and no, no big boats, no rich live, poor die, titanic sort of thing, they did stuff, they made the world stronger, and the people all, well, dead.

No I don’t exactly know what the hell it was that the government did, but I mean, there always in the wrong, right, if they do any thing, it goes wrong, if they do nothing every one hates them, I guess I’m one of those people, I'm kinda borderlineing, I hate every one if they cant do, nor give me nothing, so ye, good, no use to me if they I cant use them.

I wasn’t exactly a pretty girl, mam thought I was cute, so I guess that was enough, but then again, she thought Tommy gun shells were cute, so, ye, I don’t exactly like her comments.

She was cool thought, she would make little toys out of the used shells, to be honest, she didn’t make many, no one was ever stupid enough to stick around collecting them after a zombie festival'

Stupid world, seemed to have got dumber as more swarms come along, people actually lived in houses, so guess what mam and dad decided to do when every one got a house, yep, no more caravan, guess what I had to do when the schools were reopened, yep, that’s right, I was a school kid, a bloody stupid school kid with a bag, and books, and stupid, stupid.

Loved that caravan, loved not been able to count passed ten, yep, I was dumb, so what, I knew what I needed to know, I knew how to stay alive, and that’s all I would ever want to do, school, what the hell, and get this, get this, we were only aloud a hand gun at school, how pussy was that, hated school, hated rules, ye, so what I hadn’t started school yet, so what, I would hated it any way, what the hell were they trying to make this world in to any ways, back to normal again ey, what, I mean ye, they really did a good job first time around did they.

Bullshit.

wasn’t looking forward at all, I was bordering on second thoughts about becoming a green, that’s what me and dad called zombies, a green.

Loved living in a moving house, I mean it had wheels, I loved wheels. Caravanning was one below living in a shopping centre, which I so much more then bloody wanted, but no, NO, we weren’t aloud, the Thompson had it didn’t they.

The Thompson, they were this bigheaded arsehole family, richest ever, and as soon as they couldn't pay off the horde then they bought the biggest gun plot ever, back when things still cost money, now yep, once again they cost money, well, they did kinda, it was more like, who had the biggest gun, who could run faster, could punch harder. Stupid Thompson, even thought they had long since moved out of the shopping centre I still wasn’t aloud to go in side, ye, so what there was hordes in they, ain’t like I couldn’t handle my self, hell ye, I could, I so way could.

My mam, she was cute, way, way cute, such a G.I Joe with heels and nice hair, don’t have a sister, well, ye I do, I mean did, Jessica.

She was way hot, but never exactly got the gun thing, when money wasn’t worth nothing parliament moved in, they weren’t bad, what so ever, they had word on some sort of clean place, China, luckily for Jess, she was sweet on the governments sun, he was a suit sadly, boys, gross, sweet on a guy hell no, fuck no, sweet on a gun, on shooting skills I can understand but a boy, get your arse killed that’s all boys are good for.

Jess, the government got the last plane out of this zombie hole, only to find China was the cause of this problem. So ye, no brothers no sisters, mam and dad do cry about it, but, this world wasn’t exactly her style, so, better for her this way any way.

Now dad, he was amazing, could shoot the eyes off one from at least five miles away, no honestly he can, I’ve seen him. He likes meatloaf, getting off his face with the boys, and talking about when zombies were zombies not pussy arsed sausage munchers, he thinks money, school, and houses were as dumb as I did.

Virus, it could only be caught by bodily fluid, but you couldn’t catch it threw sex, kissing, touching places, which is so totally over the top, disgusting, don’t even wanna think about it.

And in school, we wouldn’t be taught normal stuff, good stuff, but stupidarsed stuff, like how to do art, and TV and shit like that, ha, the hole worlds dying and still with the fucking camera and whose better then any one else. Any way, lets start this thing, and lets all hope tomorrow does actually come.

Hi there, I'm lee, and my guns bigger then yours.