Chapter 14

I laid in the hospital with my son in my arms, we ended up naming him Christian Ryker Knight. He was born in the early hours of this morning. He is so tiny in my arms, but nothing compared to Christian in Tigers arms.

Elizabeth was there to support Tiger and I in the arrival of our little bundle of joy. Ella ended up warming up to our relationship and was even there for the birth of our son, her nephew.

Mum never even came to the hospital, we called and called and called but she didn't care. She didn't care when Tiger and I sent her an invitation to our wedding. We decided to have the wedding when I was thirty-two weeks along.

It was a beautiful little ceremony with very few people invited since there is a lot of conflicts since he was my teacher, I'm pregnant and all of a sudden we are married. I was disappointed when mum didn't come but I did expect it because she hadn't talked to me since she kicked me out.

As I continuously kissed my son on the forehead I didn't pay attention to what was happening around me. Tiger had come into my hospital with my bag of clothes his hands, he asked "are you ready to come home?"

I nodded my head "of course I am, thanks, Tiger."

Tiger looked confused "why are you thanking me?"

I handed him Christian to hold whilst I got dressed, as I changed in the bathroom I said "for giving me my baby, our family. We have our own little family Tiger and that is all because of you."

Tiger kissed our son's forehead and saying "no thank you for putting up with me and all my baggage, I am sorry about everything we have had to go throughout. Hiding our relationship, you losing Ella for a while. Your mum kicked you out of the home because of us. We were even the final stepping stone for Ryan, even at him funereal having you close but not being able to hold you killed me. I am glad you stuck by me, baby."

As I walked out of the bathroom I said "I am glad you stuck by me, I love you."

____________________________________________________________

Tiger's Point of View

Lolita had long ago passed out from exhaustion yet I was wide awake with my son cuddled to my chest. It was eight in the moving and we had been up since six. He has grown a lot since first released from the hospital, he has also gained a lot thankfully. When we first brought him home we were having trouble because he wasn't putting on the required weight.

But after a few weeks, we finally reached the required weight gain, we had the family over to celebrate our boy's achievement. Lolita and I have talked about having more children and have both decided on waiting until Christian is at least a year old.

Even though Lolita and I had a short engagement I still hold up my end of the promise. Once I had proposed we found a house then we got married. A few weeks after having Christian home Lolita and I adopted a Rottweiler puppy. As soon as we saw him we both fell in love, we ended up giving him the cliche name of Pup. That is how I ended up being the teachers dirty little secret.