Christmas With My Vampire

i wanted to do a christmassy story and becos im obsessed with vampires im going to do a christmassy themed story with vampres. hope you enjoy it :)

and this chapter especially is dedicated to StevieRae100 because she's just amazing!

chapter 1

i sat on the sofa, with christopher, my vampire. i found out he was a vampire when he moved to my school in Mystic Falls and we instantly clicked but he held a dark secret, a dark secret that would change my life forever.

FLASHBACK;

caroline, bonnie, and i stood outside out school, ready for our senior year. caroline had been dating Nathan Salvatore, the hot, new quarterback. yeah he was hot, but he was offlimits. sadly. nathan came up behind caroline and wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled 'hey' she smiled and literally purred 'hey, how are you' he smiled and said finally 'my older brother christopher will be coming to this school, he got kicked out of his other school and i moved recently from italy just after' i grinned and turned to bonnie and shouted 'MINE!!!' bonnie opened her mouth to disagree but closed it sinking her head. i lifted her chin with my finger and said 'hey, you get jer, i promise' she smiled and giggled a thank you!

the bell sounded and caroline and nathan walked inside. bonnie and i were about to walk in when we were frightened by the roar of an engine, and i turned to see a 6ft, broad shouldered figure, who had dark hair, and was dressed in all black with an armani jacket slung scross his shoulder. he started to walk up to me and bonnie. he stopped infront of us and bonnie gasped and he smiledand said softly 'dont i get a welcome, bonnie?' i frowned and turned to her expecting an explanation, she smiled and slung her arms around his neck and said 'christopher and i go way back, he knew lexi and my gramms and taught me how to harness my powers, he's like my brother' i smiled at him and she pulled away and eyed me saying 'ok so Lace you show christopher to the office and get him his timetable' i smirked and said finally grabbing his hand 'come on then!'

i showed him to the office and his hand clasped mines and i blushed slightly, he pressed my cheek with hi finger and said 'i saw that blush!' i blushed even more and said 'ok lets hurry up!' i stopped at the office and said 'patty, there's a new student and i have been asked to show him around, his name's Christopher Salvatore' patty looked up at me and smiled, handing me his timetable i looked at it and said finally 'you're in with me today, you have all my classes and a free study 4th period' i said grabbbing his hand 'come on lets go, english first' and then right on cue, the bell sounded. he smiled and let me pull him along to english.

FLASHBACK OVER

'lacey, what you thinking about?' christopher asked, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. i smiled and turned to face him and replied 'just the first day you started school. he laughed and smiled again and said 'yeah, what a day.

christopher's POV

when i had first met lacey i wasnt so sure but when i started to enjoy her company. I wanted to get to know her even better than i did right now so i did.

that was a very short chapter :( tell me if you want me to continue please? :'(