MERMAN / MERMAID SPELL

You will need the following items for this spell:

1 cup of water
1/4 cup of sugar
1 tbsp of sea salt
DNA of future mermaid (Hair, Blood, Finger Nail, etc.)
Belief
Patience

Mix water, sugar and salt for exactly 3 minutes. Add DNA and mix for 30 seconds. After doing so recite this spell 7 times:

Mermaids of the deep listen to my plea, Make me a mermaid please, One with the sea is what Ill become, With a tail when Im wet and legs when Im dry, I wont change when I sweat of cry. So it is said so it is done. Mote it be, mote it be, mote it be. Please, please, please.

After saying the spell 7 times, take a drink of the potion that lasts 10 seconds. You will get a tail in between 1 month to 2 years. You dont get to chose the color of your tail (or your power) and your power will come in about a month or so after your tail. If you dont get a power within this time frame, dont worry, depending on the experience of the spell caster it could take more or less time. You are not required to say this on a full moon, although the magic of the full moon will make the spell stronger. Side Effects: 1.Stomach Ache 2.Nausea (Could result in vomiting) 3.Slimy legs 4.Itchy legs 5.Legs seemingly stuck together or crossed 6.Attraction to/urge to go into water 7.Dizziness or tired feeling 8.Throbbing headache 9.Scaly or dry legs Note: Remember to believe in the spell and have patience. You may not get all the side effects also, just a few.

"By the way this workes I've tried it and I had side effects" 😁