Introducing me: Farren!

Hi guys! I'd like to introduce myself! I'm Farren, and I've decided to journal the last few months of my life... As the doctors say. I've recently been diagnosed with myeloma. It is a bone cancer where it starts affecting your white blood cells, as it gets worse, it starts to develop tumors in your bone. Some types progress so rapidly that there are so many tumors in the bone the person isn't able to move in as quickly as two weeks. All I know is I've decided to live, and I definitely don't want to dread every moment of my last days on earth. I know it's hard to be 15, have it be the middle of summer, and also be recently diagnosed with quickly developing cancer. All of these reasons are why I've decided to keep my diagnosis a secret. I want to keep it between my mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, sister, and uncle. Those are the people who had to know. I couldn't bare to see any other people try to pity me or give me gifts. I'm just a human. I don't deserve a reward for having cancer. People who deserve awards help find medicines for certain types of cancers or save hundreds of cancer patients each year. I shouldn't deserve special treatment for being chosen as a body to host this mean, nasty, cruel animal. This animal is worse than any other real animal on the planet. They kill many people each year, they decide to ruin lives more than any human ever could. No one deserves a reward for hosting this animal, they deserve a reward for getting rid of the animal. People who die from this nasty animal, they deserve a reward and celebration of their life. Anyways, I deserve to choose what I want. I choose to be with those I love the most and do the things I love the most. But, then again little did I know that my life would actually change for more than what I thought. Life is able to turn upside down in a blink of an eye.