Would You Be My Dirty Little Secret?

Author's Note: This specific OS contains very graphic sexual content, hence why it's rated R! If you don't like it, please, don't read it. Thanks!

Dedicated to @Vengeances_Shadow and @DeathbatPrincess!

Special thanks to @A7X_Krystin, who wrote a very special scene in this story! <3 you, sweetie, and thanks again!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My wedding was a month away and coming fast. I hated to admit it, but I sort of had cold feet. I mean, it seemed like I was living every girl’s dream! I had a high-paying job as an intern for the head of a fashion label and was on my way to designing my own stuff, I had a great family, an awesome car, my own posh apartment, and I was marrying a successful lawyer. Why should I be getting cold feet?! The answer was simple: I’d never been wild or spontaneous. As a kid, I was the perfect daughter; straight A’s, cheerleader, homecoming queen, never grounded, never rebellious. I’d never been crazy and wild, and now that I was getting married, I never could be.

I’m on my bachelorette getaway currently, and the girls decided to fly across the country, from New York to L.A., to celebrate. I guess my fiancée’s friends had decided on Las Vegas, so there wasn’t a chance to see them in passing. The men were going gambling, and my girls were taking me clubbing, something I’d never done. We were just pulling up to club number three of the night when I saw a huge limo pulling away. I’d considered the possibility of meeting famous people, but never gave it real thought!

Our cab pulled up next to the doorway of the building and we got out. Since I was the only one sober enough to count, I paid the cab driver as the other five girls gained us access to the club. I ran as best as I could to catch up with them, cursing my heels and tight skirt all the way.

Once inside the club, we made our way to the bar. We ordered our usual fruity little drinks and went off to find a place to hang out. Walking through the crowds, we saw an empty table, next to the VIP area.

Sitting down, I pulled off my light jacket, revealing my black sequined top, which went amazingly well with my tight red mini skirt and black open-toed pumps. I needed my heels, because without them, I was only five feet and two inches tall. My pumps and heels always were sure to make me at least five feet and six inches tall and flatter my petite frame.

I sat there, bored, sipping my drink as the girls talked about dirty dancing and snagging a guy for the night. The thought somewhat appealed to me, but I laughed it off. If I were to cheat, it would take a very special and incredible man to make it so. And based on the men I’d seen so far, that was most definitely not going to happen. Finishing my drink, I got up and excused myself to go to the bar.

Once at the bar, I stood there awhile, debating if I should get a different type of drink. Suddenly, the air in the room changed. I also had the feeling I was being watched. Slowly turning around, I saw the reason for the change.

The people who were in the VIP room were coming to the bar. Wondering who it was, I prayed it wasn’t someone like Justin Bieber or the people from “Twilight”. I couldn’t STAND them! I wasn’t disappointed, surprisingly, as I saw it was a group of five guys. I couldn’t make out who they were in the dark, but I could feel the sexuality radiating off of them. Finally, a strobe light hit the group just right, illuminating their faces perfectly.

My jaw dropped when I realized who they were. I was a closet rock n’ roll addict, so it was hard for me not to fangirl on the spot. It was Avenged Sevenfold. I knew right then and there I needed something stronger. Turning to the bartender, I said, “Rum and Coke, please? More rum than Coke, if possible.”