babysitter mettaton

Undyne's pov:
Okay today I need to guard even though I have Winter,I'm going to need a babysitter even though I don't want to leave her.Alphys can't do it she's busy with something,maybe papyrus but I don't really think he's the best for the job.The final option is mtt but he's arrogant and egotistical and I don't think that will be the best influence on Winter.ugh why am I thinking like this?papyrus is making me a softie I thought as I walked around the room thinking.(how many times am I going to use this trope?)"mommy can you play?"Winter asked me looking at me with the puppy eyes.She knew it was my weak point and she always used it to get what she wanted,I kinda admire her tactic but it won't work this time."sorry I need to work lil nerd"I said ruffling her hair and thinking to myself YES FINALLY I RESISTED HER PUPPY EYES."mommy can I come with you?"she asked tilting her head a bit.My heart broke a bit,since she looked human and couldn't come,sure I maybe can take her when she's older but then again,I can't allow her anywhere near the rest of the guards since they'll think she brainwashed me."sorry no but someone is coming to take fare of you"I said a bit of a sad tune in my voice."is it mommy alphys?or is it Auntie mettaton?"she asked exited.Hold on did she just call alphys her mom?!?!Is it that obvious I like her?I must've been standing there speechless since Winter asked me"mommy are you okay?"."yeah I'm fine,but alphys isn't your mom Winter and she's busy so I guess it's gonna be mettaton"I said since mettaton was the best option."yay Auntie tonton"she cheered happily.So I called mettaton so he could come.After half an hour or so he finally showed up."sorry I'm late darling,but I just had to finish the tv show"he said in his usual tone."no problem but please DON'T take Winter to any of your shows"I said stressing out the word don't."darling I promise I won't do that and don't worry I'll take care of little Winter"he said."okay so I think I need to explain to you what you need to do and such"I said kinda worried.(daaaw undyne the protective mom that's adorable)"yeah,yeah sure darling,I know what to do,bye darling"he said shoving me out the door with my stuff,before I could complain mettaton closed the door.
Mettaton's pov:
After I shoved undyne out of the door I turned towards Winter."why hello darling are you ready?"I asked."ready for what?"she asked curiosity showing all over her face."why one of my..."I started but realised what undyne said about taking her in any of my shows."fabulous babysitting sessions"I finished.hoping she would buy in.Winter began to giggle and jump around the room lifting herself up with her magic or something.this will be harder then what I thought I thought as I was trying to grab Winter.She just kept giggling and each time moved quicker until her tummy began to rumble.She began to slow down.I finally was able to get her back to the ground,I grabbed her in my arms and set her down on the counter.I looked around and found something Winter could eat.After I gave her food it was back to the chasing game with me trying to cacht Winter until I finally decided to put her favorite movie on.After 10 minutes or so someone knocked on the door.I opened it leaving Winter alone enjoying the movie."Why hello there darlings what can I do for you?"I said seeing who I assumed was papyrus and his brother sans standing there."WOWIE MY IDOL IS HERE CAN YOU BELIEVE IT SANS?"he said very cheerfully."well darling it's always nice to meet fans"I said."I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS ITS VERY NICE TO MEET YOU"he said once again."well it's nice to meet you to darling,why are you here?"I asked trying to get them away even though I love meeting fans now is not a good time."WE ARE LOOKING FOR UNDYNE DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?"papyrus said."sorry darling I only know undyne is working"I said hoping it would work to get them to go away."WELL THEN WE WILL KEEP ON SEARCHING FOR HER LETS GO SANS"he said."well bro we did a ton,a skele-ton"sans said."OH MY GOD SANS"papyrus screamed."mind if I stay here while you look for undyne?"sans asked.great exactly what I needed I thought."SANS YOUR JUST GOING TO NAP AGAIN YOU LAZY BONES"papyrus said."come on bro I'm tired to the bone"sans replied."O MY GOD SANS"papyrus said walking away."well seems like I'm staying for a while"sans said.o no I thought as he entered.
Hey guys,cliffhanger muahahahaha I'm so evil ain't I Lol jk.welp if I have more time today I'll update again well see ya.
Word count:875