Loyalty

Hi.
This is my new story. It's an urban story :)
I hope you like it and this is my first urban book so don't be to analytical and harsh with this please...

Enjoy ∩__∩

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chresanto August

Leo.

It's a name I been cursed with. A sign I was birthed with. But people often forget. A Leo has no regret. So I'm gonna live and do what I feel is right. Cuz it's my life. My chance to survive.

I'm accused of being the dumbest, most heartless nigga in the world...

But You could bet yo ass nobody gon' say that shit to my face.

I got alot of friends. But to me, Friends are people you talk to when you're bored.

I got alot of girlfriends. But to me, Girlfriends are just pussy you call when you need a nut.

I got one barber. And she been with me since before I got in this game. You see...

She could fit under any of them other titles. But she the one person, besides my mama, that got my back in this world.

We was good friends at some point or another. Back when I was in school, she was a down ass chick. But you betta believe I ain't say that shit to her face. We was sworn enemies, till one day my teacher made me tutor some dumb ass, in exchange for letting me keep credit in my class. Now before yall' bitches go assuming I'm a dumb ass nigga, lemme tell you right now... I'm far from dumb. I had straight A's and the only people on this earth that knew that was My teacher, Ms.B, and my mama. If you let it get around that you smart, niggas start thinkin you soft and shit, then poof... you get merked. Now, she had a D in the class and was close to failing so I helped her out a little bit. She got an A in the class, but she felt she owed me something. One day after school, she talked me into going to her Dad's barber shop. No me, being 17 and still having my long hair, he asked me if I wanted to cut it. I told him nah cuz my girl liked it and he told me he don't have nobody that could do more then a wash and blow dry, so I took that. On the way back, She said she could braid my hair for me if I wanted. My exact words were "Do you..." and My braids came out the best they ever did. I had "Leo" braided into the side of my head in cursive letters and the hottest zig-zag pattern on the other side. The next day, every nigga and they mama was askin where I got that shit done. I told all of them someone close did it for me, but they never figured out. Probably cuz to everyone else, we ignored and despised eachother. She was actually the only ride or die I ever had.

She continued to do my hair for me until one day, I found out my girl was cheating on me with one of my niggas. That day I told B to cut my hair and I got me a nice fade with a little blonde on the side. That dirty bitch had her hands all up in my shit so of course it had to go. I wasn't really mad a Prince though, cuz we was cool like that and I specifically told her she needa control herself around my dudes, cuz I ain't bouta stop them from chasing, but she couldn't keep her legs closed. I broke up with that nut bucket in front of the whole cafeteria. She got mad and stormed off, but not before she claimed she was pregnant with my baby. Now, Like I said, I ain't a dumb ass nigga so I got her tested and turns out she was pregnant with my baby.  Christina Rochell August was born 8½ months later. I'm not and never will be no dead beat dad, but I did have them times when I coulda been a better father. Her mama still tryna' get with me but I ain't got time for her no more. She always with that bitch shit claimin I was cheating on her wit B. First of all, just cause she was closer to me than you were don't mean we fuckin. We did on occasion, but it wasn't that side hoe shit, but I had my moments, but only when we was arguing or broke up. I can honestly admit that I never cheated on her without her knowing. I had my side bitches and my thots but she knew all of them. Some of them bitches was even her friends and to me that was trife as fuck. But as of now I got 1 problem...

Blaze "Karma" Rochell Brown

My name is Karma,
And Karma's a bitch.
You fuck around, I'll knock ya head off and be done with this shit.

Don't try and play me, thinkin I'm some kind of fool,
Cuz bitch, I'll take yo ass right back to school.

You thought you was the baddest well hoe, you're wrong
Cuz all the real niggas bumpin' to my songs...

I don't really care about what you think about me because Imma be me. Yeah, that flow was mine and I know you like that shit. I'm the type to tell it like it is and if I call you out it's for 1 of 2 reasons.

1. Because I don't fuckin' like you.

or 2. Because I care about you too much to let some other mother fucker catch you slippin.

Now almost everyone falls under category 1. All the people in category 2, I can count on my fingers.
Leo
2wise
Prince
Prodigy
Mama August
And Jackie...

All them other fuck niggas could eat a dick and die. Music is important to me but I'm not tryna persue nothin. I mean, I got my mix tapes out but other than that I'm not pushin to get no deal. I don't wanna be famous for rappin and doin shit that everybody could do. I wanna actually go to college. I mean, Leo claim he aint stupid, but his ass gon' be like "How Imma get my hair cut if you leaving to college, without me?" Umm... Come with me nigga!!! But I'm going to be a doctor so the classes I take now are just my pre med stuff. He wants me to give up my dream to stay back here and watch him take over every trap house in the city, but I'on think that's gon be a good look. I mean, he could come wit me, cuz he got the grades for it. He just needs to make better decisions.