The Start of the Starcrossed Love

Idk how this is gonna turn out but I hope you like it loves ^_^

Enjoy!!!

____________________________________________________________

       ♚Leo

____________________

"L-Leo..." she wimpered. She thought that was good enough?

"Scream my name" I demanded going harder.

"Le-o!! L-Leo!!" She hollered scratching at the hot, sweaty skin of my toned back.

"Scream fucking louder!" I yelled, glaring into her eyes, waiting for her to crumble.

"Leo! God!! I'm gonna-I'm gonna... Ahhah!!!!" She yelled spasming as she crumbled. As her insides clenched and milked me of my orgasm.

"Fuck, B" I groaned as the bitter sweat feeling rushed over me.

.

.

.

"I'll see you later Leo" she growled seductively rubbing her hand down my bare, tattooed chest.

"Iight, Sarah" I replied, tired and ready for a blunt.

"It's Britany" she said, before I closed the door in her face. I sauntered over to the couch and put my arm over Karma, while she read more doctor bull shit from that big ass book she has.

"Uh-Uh, get yo nasty ass away from me... gon' fuck some bitch and try and snuggle up on me" she groaned pushing my arm off her.

"If you would just let me have you, you wouldn't be worried 'bout that bitch" I replied with a slight attitude, reaching for the little box of blunts on my coffee table.

"You know why I won't so don't even start that shit"

"Yeah, Yeah, If I made better decisions blah, blah, bullshit" I said grabbing the lighter.

"So, when you get shot, Is what I'm tellin you still gon' be bullshit?... No the fuck it's not" she growled throwing her book on the table.

"B, calm yo self, befo' I do it" I said glaring down her body, hitting the blunt.

"Nigga we go through the same shit every fuckin day so-"

"So you know how this is gonna end if you don't calm yo' self then" I breathed out.

"That's not gon' happen this time 'cuz I'm serious... one of these motha fuckas gon' merk yo ass... you know how close Latimore was last time, do you wanna take that risk again?" She turned to me taking the blunt.

"But you see... he got close which means he ain't get me... that's why that fuck nigga walkin with that cane now" I said watching her puff out smoke rings. She knows how sexy she is when she do that and she still do that little shit that make me want her even more.

"Actually he's walkin wit a cane 'cuz 2wise shot him in the knee cap... but you wouldn't know 'cuz at the time, you was drowning in yo own blood..." she said poking the flower shaped scar on my chest. "...and don't forget that the only reason that yo' hard headed ass is sitting here now is because I was there wichu'" she finished.

"Well if you just stayed wit me and let me take care of you, then you would be with me all the time, B... and we already live together so it don't make no sense for you to keep denyin' me" I puffed the blunt again and put it out, leaning back against the couch, letting the high start to take it's effect. I felt the couch shift and an all too familiar weight drop onto my waist. She slid her soft hands up my chest and neck to the sides of my face. I opened my eyes to be faced with one of the most beautiful females on this earth.

"I wanna be wichu' Chris and you know that" She said sweetly looking into my eyes.

"Then be with me... just try it and see how we do? Please Blaze?... and you know I don't beg fo nuthin but I will beg for you" She smiled and leaned forward pressing her lips to.mine. I slid my hands up her thick thighs and around to cup her ass. She bit my lip and pulled back looking lustfully into my eyes.

"How long has it been?" She asked biting her lip.

"Too long..." I replied flipping her over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai

How do you like the first chappie?

Was it gooood??

VOTE

COMMENT

Loyalty (Short story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें