Friendships!

Being a teenager, I've gone through various friendships and people. Some have hurt me, some taught me and some loved me to the core.
I have a friend of mine, we began with a big fight which probably can be written as a whole different story.
As I was saying, this friend of mine was an all negative person when I met her. She cried all night and stayed angry almost all day. I did not understand what she really wanted. Whenever I tried to ask her, her replies would be either, "You won't understand" or "You dont need to understand". Her answers made me think, made me want to do something to bring her out of her 'Negative Zone'. But what could I do?
Trying and thinking, all I could come up with was to TALK to her. And I did. I talked to her everyday, even when she did not want to, I made sure that she was never left alone. Soon, I saw her getting better and happier. And I felt as if all I ever wanted was to see her smile! Today I realize what the matter was, She had so many people around her but she still felt alone, all she wanted was someone who understood her without her explaining anything.
Well, I hope she found that someone in me, cause I found my Bestfriend, a real one, in her.