Dinah: Me And My Teacher

Thanks  DemiCamzLauren for the idea for the imagine😊
--------------

Your P.O.V:

"Good morning class" my history teacher said from the class, I still no in the class but I heard her, I ran in and she looked at me "good morning miss (Y/L/N)" she smiled at me.

"Good morning miss Hansen" I smiled back and sit on my chair.

The class was over and I stayed in class to do the homework for my next class, I forgot to do them yesterday, I saw that miss Hansen was looking at me, I looked around, saw I was the only student here, I get up from my chair and hugged her "hey Dinah"

Well let me explain why for God sake I'm hugging my history teacher, Dinah and I are best friends, it's all start her at first day as our teacher, she didn't knew where's her class and I helped her and we become best friends without no one knows.

she hugged back immediately "Hey (Y/N)" she pulled away from the hug.

Oh...By the way... I'm in love with my best friend that happens to be my teacher.

"why'd you late today?" Dinah asked.

"I convinced my mom to give me the car and of course she didn't let me so I take my bike and well... When I was on my way to school a car almost hit me" her eyes widened in worry.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Who I need to beat? Who's that asshole?" I laughed and shook my head.

"All good, I'm okay and it was that bitch Ally" I rolled my eyes "I hate her" Dinah mouthed 'Bitch' and I laughed at the fact that she can't curse here.

"Can I come to your place today?" I asked.

"Sure babe" I bushed at the name "you cute" she made me blushed even harder.

"So after school?" Dinah nodded "by the way... Can I get a copy of the test?" I tooth smiled her.

"No" she said and I laughed "do you want me to help you study?" I set on her desk.

"Yeah sure" we heard a knock on the door.

"Dinah?" Normani, our math teacher came in and saw me "miss Hansen, can I talk to you?" She looked at me "privacy?" I looked at Dinah and she nodded.

"Okay, bye miss Hansen and thank you, bye ms Jauregui" I said smirked to myself and Dinah facepalm, Noramni eyes widened, she and our Biology Teacher, Lauren, start dating and al school knew it.

"Who told her?" I heard her saying as I get out of the class.

~end of school~

I ran out as the bell ring, I looked for Dinah's car, she saw me and hooted "over here" she said, I ran into the car and text my mom that I sleep over at Jane home, that's actually Dinah's second name so it's not a lie.

"How was school?" Dinah asked at I looked at her, with the 'really' look.

"Camila was sick so horrible" I put my legs up on the sit.

"Bish legs off, it's a new car" she hit my leg, I take off my legs.

"It's a really nice car" I said as I looked at the car "can I drive tomorrow?" I put on my cutie look.

"No" she said with out looking at me, I pout  "stop that" she said and I pout even more, she sigh "fine" I clapped my hands.

"Yay".

When we get too her house, she opened the door and I ran to the couch and I take off my shoes.

"What you wanna do?" Dinah asked as she take off her own shoes.