Shawn Mendes.

Your P.O.V

I was currently sitting in my room, when my brother, Jack (A/N. Gilinsky) barged into my room.

"Y/N!" He yelled.

"Ugh. What?" I groaned.

"I'm inviting all the guys over. Do you wanna hang out with us?" He asked, pleadingly.

"Will Hayes be here?" I questioned.

"Uh... No" He hesitated

"Jack." I whined.

"Okay, fine, yes."

"Jack-" I sighed. "You know I'm mad at him right now."

-Flash back-

"I'll be right back." Hayes said.

"Okay." I smiled. We were getting Taco Bell at the moment, and Hayes insisted that he goes in, instead of going through the drive through, considering the line was so long.

Hayes got out of the Car, Grabbing just his wallet. While I, on the other hand, was scrolling through Instagram and Twitter.

When all of a sudden I heard a 'ding'. It was Hayes' phone. I looked down at his phone, it notified him that he got a text from Taylor? Nash's girlfriend?

-The text-

Taylor💕:

Okay. See you soon.❤️

I looked up, and Hayes was already in the car looking at me.

"Look, I can explain." He said.

"Explain what? That you're cheating on me?" I yelled

"N-"

I cut him off. "You know what? Save it Hayes. You can go fuck yourself." I calmly said, and got out of the car.

I told Nash, but I guess he forgave her.

-End of flash back-

"Yeah, whatever." He snapped, and walked out of my room, slamming the door.

Well that was weird.

-1 hour later-

I just got out of the shower, and now I'm getting into bed. As I was about to close my eyes. I heard a knock on my window.

"Shawn, what are you doing here?!" I whisper yelled as I walked over to the window.

"Y/N, I love you." He blurted.

"What?"

"Y/N I've loved you ever since the day I met you. And I still do." He said truthfully.

He started to lean in, and so did I. Soon enough our lips met. He snaked his arms around my waist, as he climbed in through my window, and my arms went around his neck. His lips traveled from mine, to my neck, looking for my sweet spot. I moaned, and he smiled against my lips.

He picked me up and took me over to the bed, and lay me down. He hovered over me and looked me in the eyes. "Are you a virgin?"

"No." I let out a breath. He smirked and pulled off my shirt, along with his own. I looked down at his toned abs, and bit my lip. He was so well built.

He started kissing from my lips to my chest, to my stomach, to my inner thighs. He looked up at me, asking for permission. I nodded in response. He took my panties (A/N Hate that word) in between his teeth, and slid them off. I felt his warm breath on my heated area, making my breath hitch.

He slid a finger inside me without warning, making me gasp. I was almost at my breaking point, when he took his finger out of me.

"Shawn-"

"Shh." He said putting his pointer finger on his lips.

"Are you ready?" He asked positioning himself at my entrance.

"Fuck. I've been ready." I moaned loudly.

He slowly slid himself in and out of me.

"Faster." I demanded.

He obeyed my instructions, and started thrusting, faster, and harder into me.

"Shawn." I moaned for the millionth time tonight.

His thrusts started getting sloppier, and sloppier, signaling that he was about to cum.

My eyebrows stitched together, my eyes closed, and I lifted my hips.

As I came, my brother walked in. "Hey Y/N me and the guys-"

He looked up at you, and his eyes widened.

"Jack-" He turned around and walked out, shutting the door quietly.

I quickly got out of the bed and put my clothes, that were on the floor on, as did Shawn.

We walked down the hall, and as we entered Jack's room, Shawn was still trying to put his belt on.

Hayes looked up me, with tears steaming down his face.

"Really Y/N? I fucking loved you, and you go and do this?"

"Bullshit, fucker. You cheated on me!" I screamed back.

"I did not. You wouldn't me explain. Taylor is like a sister to me, I would never cheat on you! I was just going to meet up with her that day because she was helping me find a gift for you, for our year anniversary." He said standing up, giving me a box as he walked out of the room.

I opened to box, and inside was the most beautiful promise ring, I've ever seen. Tears started to pour out of my eyes.

What have I done?