chapter two

Jia’s P.O.V

In her house my cell buzzed about twenty times.

Baby come back before ur finds out where u are

Mom

Brother! Come home @ 10. In 39 secs!

Mike

SON! Where are u? Ur grounded for a month young man!

Dad

SON, please come home ur soon-to-be mate is here.

Mom

I ignored the rest of the text messages from Mike and dad. Mom was just pleading for me to meet Selene. Selene’s blonde hair and pale eyes with a blocking power she uses. “Jia come in now,” yelled Ella. I walked in a pale pearl color with white carpet. “According to books a golden and silver wolves are rare.”

I looked at the page and read silently:

The golden wolf is rare because it’s mostly in females. As for the silver wolf it’s a male. In ten thousand years there’s been three out four-five percent of wolves are golden or silver.

The golden wolves die as in year without a mate. The silver lives fourteen years without an mate. SO far Ella Bliss and Jia Austin have shown the signs of this.

I sighed Ella and me in a BOOK! Horrible facts are in the called “Fast trues of wolves”. Ella apparently was looking for her mate and is setting up the test.

Her house mostly mouse brown walls and tan carpet except HER study and room. “Ready!” Ella yelled.

Walking in her pale blue room to find her nose in a book. “Ok, I am going to have you do and answer stuff please don’t get mad,” she replied.

“I wouldn’t Ella. Promise,” I whispered.

“Ok, what do you feel when I do this?” Ella asked putting her hand and electric shock went through my arm. “Electric shock.”

“Look in my eyes and don’t think,” she ordered.

“I could kill you Ella!” I panic. I took a deep a breath when I heard.

I believe you can Jia.

Slowly turning up my head when my eyes meet golden eyes. Excepting her heart to stop or for her to freeze. An emotion rushed through me like waves on the beach. “Wow!” Ella groaned closing her eyes.

Ella’s P.O.V

Jia’s stare give me this feeling of water on my body. “Wow!” I groaned deep in the feeling. “Ella?” Jia asked a few inches away from my lips. I moved my head forward were my lips two seconds away when warm lips were moving. Jia jerked back in one quick motion.

“Sorry,” I whispered looking into the silver eyes.

“Your different Ella,” he nodded gentle kissing my lips again.

“You got to go?” I asked and he nodded. The next day I was in the dance room four miles away from the place I live.

I was dancing to Tattoo’s on this town.

Jia’s P.O.V.

I walked in the dance studio and notice music going. ‘Like Tattoo’s on this TOWN’. Passing to ‘When the smoke clear’

watching girl move. Jia your falling for someone else you CAN and WILL kill!

No. Not her, she’s special to me.