Prologue

(c) Ginger Jesus 2013

This book is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Places and Incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons living or dead is coincidental.

****

I was seventeen turning to eighteen, when my life changed forever. My world turns out to be vague. My mom is always hurting me. There is no time that she’s not doing this. Dad can’t help me because he has an illness in his heart. People talked behind me every time they saw me hurting by my mother. Grabbing and pulling off my hair, slapping my face and any abusive actions that inflict pain.

Every now and then, I asked myself. Did I do something wrong to deserve this kind of life? Is there something wrong about me? I don’t have any cue about this. Until one day, I learned about the truth behind everything, the truth that I’m just an adopted child. My dad was brought to the hospital after his another heart attack. And due to her anger cause by misfortunes my mom told me about everything, everything from the past. I finally realized that she’s blaming me for what happened, that’s why she punished and hurt me.

It’s so grueling, arduous, tiring and any adjective words that show me I fainted enough.  My life has been wrecked. My world collapsed when mom said that SHE…I’m referring to my real mom; left me because she doesn’t like me. She’s working for money. Yeah, my real mom is a prostitute. And I’m a bumped! So she did. SHE LEFT ME WITH INNOCENCE. I hate her so much.

Why it’s too cold?

Why there is no light for me?

Why it’s too harsh?

I’m craving for love, finding for happiness, wanted a better life but angst covered it all. And when the day that I’m going to celebrate my eighteenth birthday… I lost my chauvinism. Now, I’m lead astray.

My name is Ella and this my story turns out.