my little secrets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updates every Friday

Not yet edited.Plz look over my mistakes and grammar errors

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early Monday Issy rolled out of her bed to get her and her 7 year old daughter ready for they're day of work and school.

After running the bath water laying out maddie's school uniform Issy started to get herself ready. she dried her face then say down at her make up table and apply her daily make up.

After getting dressed in doing her hair she walk down the hall to see how far Maddie has come along.

"why aren't you getting ready" Issy ask looking at her half dressed, wild curly hair daughter .."i don't want to go" Maddie said folding her arms..." And why not" Issy ask curious.

"cause the kids pick on me because i don't have a daddy .... why don't i have one.."

Issy felt that Maddie wouldn't understand why her father isn't here for them so she decided to take the easy way out ...."well Maddie tell them you have the world bestes mommy in the world" Issy then walked over to her daughter who was almost in tears and rubbed her hair looking for where the bow bow was and lightly pulled it out causing Maddie hair to fall free. she then kiss her cheek and told her everything will be okay.

Madeleine.... Or Maddie for short is Issy daughter... She only 7 and is every bit of her mother.. She have brown eyes and curly hair... Nice Light skin and little pink lips.... Issy and Maddie are what you call... That mother and child.... They always match when they go out and really enjoy the same thing..... Like ice cream and Grammy bares.... Madeleine also had her father in her to .... She his birth mark in the same place.... Form their eye shape to the way they sleep ... She had little things that put a smile on Is face......

After Issy drop Maddie over at school She went to work....Issy Books is the Ceo of many many different company's..... Today is just one of her chill days and ... just looking at some new pieces for her coat line..

"ms Books there someone here to see you.... and may i say he's pretty fine" Rayeraye Issy best friend and assistant said walking in her office."well .. send him in"

"Issy was looking over some of one of the workers homework and right when she pick up my head she though that she was dreaming...

"You never changed Issy Books"

In walk and well dressed mouth watering fine pieces of man... A man Issy thought she will never see again....."Mathew.... H-how did you find me..

Her voice was just above an whipesr... He looked like he aged but in a good way .his light blue icy eyes still so intimidating yet so breathtaking .... ..the way his lips sit so prefect on his face. to the way his button-down hugged his upper body..To this day Issy didn't think that she would ever see him again ...

"Well... I asked a few questions here and there.Seen some people..Then"...."here you are" she said why in disbelieve.

Yes. here i am."

"So.. What your trying to say is..you pretty much stalk me" Issy said with an raised eyebrow."Haha Iss.. It wasn't the hardest thing to do.. Look at you... CEO of the biggest company in Miami and the prettiest of them all"

Matthew still had his way with his words... Back in high school he could make all the girls in the room wet there undres .....

"So what brings you to Miami" she ask sitting up right in her office chair."'I was shipped out here with my new company and wanted to see you... 4 years and we never talked.. no Email.. tweets or Facebook message ...I know you have one of them."

"We'll as you can see I've been perrty busy.no time for and of the social medias. She said while fining her hand in the air." but Matthew if you want I free after my meeting at 12"

"So how does 12:30 sound

'Great

•~~~~~~~~~~•

Issy andMatthew meet up at Issy yet anther company she own ....which was an coffee shop a cross the street from her office... It wasn't long until they was laughing and talking about old times...

"Yes yes and the time we went to the beach and skin diped ....

'Hah yes... What was we thinking going out there in the middle of winter..... I can't feel my doby by time we got to the middle...

"Hey .... We was teens...

"Yea.. I can say that there was things that I wish I can go back and change and then there's some that I wouldn't...

"You know Issy... Out of all the girls I dated ... You was the first one to make me really fall..

~~~~ Pictuer of Issy in my MM~~~~~~~