Chapter 3

Diana standed up and put the phone down on the table her eyes turned back to their normal color blue. The phone rang again. Diana's eyes turned purple again she answered it and put it on speaker. Yes Diana said in Bonaparte's voice. Boss we already have our assignments set, Diana we know it's you where is Bonaparte. Renard started to wake up he started to woge Diana made him bang his head on the desk thingy by the elevator. And he fell to the ground. Diana where is Bonaparte!! The black Claw member yelled. Diana's eyes when back to normal. Wu took the phone out of her hand. We gotta get out of here leave the phone and let's take Renard. Nick said Wu put the phone on a counter. Nick picked up Kelly's car seat with Kelly in it. Adalind picked up Diana. Monroe Hank and Wu lifted Renard and put him in the truck of Nick's car. Meinster Trubel Adalind Nick and they kids got in Adalind's car everybody else got in Nick's car. The all drove right to the shop. They all parked in the back of the shop. They all when in the back way Wu Monroe and Hank all draged Renard in and tied him up in a wooden chair. It was late Kelly was asleep in Nick's arms. And Adalind was holding Diana and she was asleep too. Renard started to wake up. He saw Nick with Kelly and Adalind with Diana and Meinster. What's going on Renard asked Lets see you killed Meinster we saved his live Diana made you kill Bonaparte and you got knocked out with a board of board and a desk oh and your mother will be here any minute Monroe said they were in the basement. there was a knock on the door Hank got it about a minute later Hank and Renard's mother Elizabeth a think it is walked down the stairs. mother Renard said why is my son tied up she asked because he is working with black claw Hank said what! your working with black claw! Elizabeth said Wait who are these people I know Hank, Nick , Monroe,Rosalee,Wu but who are the blondes the baby and the other 3 people Elizabeth asked that's Meinster Trubel Juilette and the baby's Kelly Wu said what about the blondes Elizabeth asked oh that's Adalind and her daughter Diana Rosalee said Diana?!? and her mothers Adalind. Is she my granddaughter. Elizabeth asked everyone was quite for a few minutes. Yes she's your granddaughter. Sean said omg my granddaughter can a see her Elizabeth asked I don't think that's such a good idea Nick said Why Not! Elizabeth said quite you'll wake up the kids. Monroe said is Kelly my grandson Elizabeth asked No his Nick's and Adalind's Trubel said. Ok now let me see my granddaughter. Elizabeth said in a little bit she has only been asleep for about a hour thanks to your son Adalind said Sean got a text his iPhone was on the table it was a black claw member. Nick picked it up it said "Sean were are you your not at the house and Adalind Kelly and Diana are gone and when I called Bonaparte it was Diana. Nick put down Renard's phone and said we gotta leave Portland for awhile. What? Wu said look at this text Nick said showing everyone the text pretty soon there going to be searching the whole city let's call Bud tell him what's going on then we can decide what to do with Renard Nick said Ok Bud is on his way here right now Monroe said.