Adventure Days

As I looked outside the window, I felt the heat of the sun. "Sigh..." Why is it so damn hot!? I felt my sweat running through my cheeks as I wept it with my handkerchief.

"Why is it so damn hot!? Summer vacation, please hurry!! You are super late!!!" I shouted.

"Charles Andrew! If you want to doze off, do it quietly!!!"

Eek! The teacher!! I remembered!! Classes are stil on going.

"I-I'm sorry."

My classmate giggled. So annoying.

As what you have heard, my name is Charles Andrew. AND I AM A GIRL. That's right! I am an ordinary grade 10 student, 16 years old. ~ I have long black hair with violet eyes and a pair of glasses. I'm not smart.

KRRRIIINNNGGGG.....

That's the bell ringing! Classes are over!!!

"Charles~" A familiar voice said.

I looked out the classroom and saw my best friend waving at me.

"Charles." She huggged me.

"Wh-what are you doing!?" I blushed.

"You blushed! Cute!" She said as she released me from her tight hug.

"Sh-shut up!" I blushed embarrased.

"You're hair is beautiful again! Can I?"

"Hmph! Do what you want!"

"Yay!"

Then I sat at my seat near the window. Her name is Veronica Schuartz. Her hair is blonde and she have emerald eyes. Her skin is as smooth as a feather and as soft as a pillow. She always make it to the top 20 in the whole school and her family is one of the wealthiest family around the earth. But me, her best friend, has long, dark and mysterious hair and my eyes is violet. I barely make it to the top 50 and my family is ordinary. She's my one and only friend in the whole world. That's why I treasure her so much.

"It's done!" She said happily.

"Let's go home!"

As we approached the school gates, suspicous black vans approached us.

"I-is that your new car?" I said nervously.

"W-we won't ever buy such car!"

Then men with black coats and magic like staffs approached us and kidnapped Veronica.

"Charles!"

Oh no, we can't get help. There's no one else around the campus.

"Boss, what should we do? Should we dispose the witness?" A man said.

"We have ordered to get that blonde girl. Nothing else. Kill her."

What? Who would kill who? Me? No! I still love my life!!

BANG!!!

I heard a voice shouting. As I collapsed, I saw Veronica crying.

"Charles!!! No! Somebody help! Someone got shot!!! Hel-!" She said while the men in black coat put her in the van.

I felt my stomach hurting. As I touched it, there's a lot of blood coming out from my wounded stomach.

Is it my end? I can't even help my best friend. If I had been given a chance, I would like power. A power that can protect me and my loved ones. I WANT POWER!"

"Is that what you wish for?"

Suddenly, my necklace shined.

"Wh-who are you?"

"I am a granter of wish. I can grant any wish which is allowed by my power."

----

To be continued.

~Im so sorry! this is my first time writing a story so pleese bear with it!!!