Love At First Sight: Justin Bieber FanFiction

>Intro<

🎀YN's POV🎀

Hey! I'm YN. I'm 18. And the coolest thing is, i'm a BELIEBER! I've never fall in love before and I've always wonder how it feels like to be in a relationship. My wish is to meet my idol and fall in love.

😉Justin's POV😉

Hey! My name is Justin Bieber. I'm 19 and single. Currently finding my one less lonely girl. I love my Beliebers and Fans and also my family. I wish that i could find my true love. Hope my wish come true.

Part 1: First Time Met

🎀Your POV🎀

I woke up feeling exhausted and restless. 'Oh god. I'm tired to go to school.' The alarm clock on my phone ring. I off the snooze button and slowly walked to the bathroom. After getting ready, i quickly went downstair and grab a bite of sandwitch and off to school.

******************************************

Amanda: Hey YN!

YN: Hey Amanda!

Amanda: What's up? You look so tired...

YN: Yeah...Feeling kindda dizzy.

Amanda: well, ok then... let's go to our history class if not we'll be late!

YN: *sigh* okayyy...

So we went to our History Class. Everyone settled down quickly as our History teacher, Mr. Dubly, walk in. Beside him was a cute guy with spyke hair, black sweater, black jeans and purple supras. I was flabbergasted to see JUSTIN BIEBER my idol came into our school! 'OMG YOU'RE AN ANGEL!' I fangirl inside my heart.

Mr. Dubly: Class, today we have a new student in our class. I believe you all know who he is. He's a famous young celebrity.

Amanda: YN! Look, it's your idol!

She shouted from her seat. I blushed as she says that. Justin was shocked hearing it. His face shows that he's finding who the girl is.

Justin: Umm, hey guys! may i know who's YN? *smiles*

I stand up from my seat. I can't stop blushing. 'Omg he notice me!!'

YN: It's me...*blush* heyy *smiling*

Justin: hey beautiful *smile* great to know you *chuckles*

Mr.Dubly: okay now...Mr.Bieber,where do you want to seat?

Justin: I'll just sit right next to YN. *smile*

Justin walked to the empty seat beside me and sat. He looked at me and wink. My heart melt. Oh my... look at those beautiful eyes, that sexy lips. I can't stop fangirling.

During the lesson, i was partner up with Justin. We had a great time! We laugh, we joke, we tease. My heart can't stop beating faster. At last,my wish to meet my idol come true!!!

😉Justin's POV 😉

I like YN's attitude. She's a kind, pretty cute and loving girl. Those pretty smile brighten me up. I was glad that she's a belieber. I partner with YN for History class. I enjoy being friends with her. I'm starting to have interest on her. What does this mean? Have i found my love yet? well, i don't know. But to me, YN is just a perfect girl 😊...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updating the part 2 later on... continuing...