Chapter 15

The sound of voices woke me up the next morning, my eye sight becoming blurry after I tried to rub the sleep out of them. Looking down at myself, I saw Levi looking at me with a small smile on his lips. I felt a smile of my own emerge as I ran my finger down the side of his face, moving my finger across the fullness of his lips. He softly bit my finger before soothing the pain with his tongue, causing a blush to rise in my cheeks. We were so engrossed in each of her that we didn't heard them enter, that was before they started to whoop and cheer. Levi buried his face in my neck, his body shaking as he laughed.

I was slightly disappointed that we would at get more time alone, but that quickly disappeared when Celia looked at me with tears in her eyes as she mouthed 'Thank you' silently, gripping Sky's hand tightly. I wasn't the only one who had missed Levi, and it would be selfish to try and keep him to myself. I nodded to Celia, feeling my eyes becoming glossy as I remembered the past sew days with out Levi. If he even thought about doing something like that again, I world gladly smack some sense into him. He was just lucky that I was forced to stay in this hospital, other wise I would have been chasing after him and tying him down to the bed.

"You ready to leave?" Ace asked, his question reminding me that I was free to leave this chemical smelling building. "Hell yes, I'm sick of lying in bed." I exclaimed, sitting up excitedly pushing Levi aside so that I could hop out of bed. I heard a snarl before Levi pulled my pack to his front. "Um, Levi I need to change." I told him trying to pull out of his arms. "Not when everyone trying to pull out of his arms. "Not when everyone can see your bare ass'." He growled, his arms wrapped tightly around me. "AW, give us a little peek." Hope begged, the twinkle in her eyes giving her away. Ace grabbed her, pulling her into his arms as he nipped at her neck. Faith looked at her mate and sister with lust, chewing on her lip as her eyes turned half-lidded. The room heated up, everyone entranced by their mates.

The sexual tension was instantly broken when a nurse entered the room and froze after catching a glimpse of what was happening. She rushed out of the room, her face a bright red. They apparently found the situation funny, laughing and leaving after the nurse to give Levi and I privacy. I pulled away from him to hunt for my clothes. I bent over to search in the drawers, hearing a groan from behind me but choosing to ignore it. I shut the drawers after only finding onIy gloves and medication before searching for them in the upper cabinets, having to jump to get a look inside. Levi was behind me in an instant, putting a hand on each side of my waist. Thinking that he was going to give me a boost, I bent my knees, only to be surprised when he bent me over the counter and ground himself against me.

(M/M action ahead)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I moaned at the feel of him against me, my cock hard. I heard a zipper being lowered and the rustling of clothes being removed, feeling Levi's naked flesh against me. Pushing my ass back into him, I reached back and untied the strings holding the hospital gown together. It fell to the ground, leaving me in my birthday suit. Levi grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling my head back to gain access to my mouth. I lifted my arms over my head to wrap them around his neck, pulling him impossibly closer to me. We were like this for several moments before I started to grow impatient, wanting to feel him inside of me after such a long time.

I broke the kiss, letting my arms drop and grabbing the counter. Levi backed away, causing me to sharply turn my head, about to rip him a new asshole. The sight that greeted me made my heart pound and my dick to jerk. Levi was on his knees behind me, his eyes focused on my butt as he licked his lips. He suddenly grabbed my ass, spreading my cheeks, before diving. I moaned at the first touch of his tongue, feeling it lick around my rosebud, moving in a circle. He tortured me like this for several minutes, waiting till I was close to coming before backing away, then continuing.

After the second time he stopped I grabbed the back of his head, forcing him back. He growled and bit my cheek before shoving his tongue into me, causing my knees to buckle. I pressed my red and sweaty face against the counter, chewing my lip as I felt my orgasm closing in. I reached between my legs and grabbed my dick, pulling and tugging on it, feeling my balls draw up. Levi moved his tongue away before sucking one of my balls into his mouth, lashing his tongue against it.

My body tightened as my dick spurted my cum, staining the drawers and counter. My breathes came in short gasps, my fist still wrapped around my shaft. I felt something press against my rosebud, knowing what was coming next. Levi wrapped his arms around me, pressing harder as he slipped in, pausing when a gasp of pain Ieft me, my breath stolen as pain took over. When Levi made a move to back away, I grabbed his ass and held him to me. "You are not going any when until you suck me." I stated, my teeth gritted as pain wracked my body. "No, this is obviously hurting you." Levi once again tried to pull away, but I was determined.

Rolling my hips, I felt him in the deepest part of me, throbbing against my walls. Levi gave an involuntary thrust stabbing a button that caused to moan loudly and clench around him. He started to move his hips, picking up a fast and hard pace, letting out a string of curses. He used the grip he had on my hips as leverage, pulling me back as he thrust forward.The only noise in the room was the slapping of our flesh and our moans and groans. My mouth gapped open, a scream leaving me as he changed his angle, hitting my button with every thrust of his hips. When he moved one of his hands to my shaft I growled, feeling the building tension in me. With another hard thrust, I let go.

Right as I came, he struck, biting into my neck bringing even more pleasure with a hint of pain. Throwing my head back onto his shoulder, I came again, my release washing over me. I felt heat flood me followed by Levi moaning against my neck, where his teeth were still buried in my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're such a horn dog" I breathed, resting my head against the counter, moaning as he pulled out of me. He slapped me on the ass, causing to jolt and groan from the movement. "You love it." Levi teased, lifting me up and carrying me back to the bed, both of us still naked as the day we were born. Once we had settled into the small hospital bed, I looked up at him, nervous to how he would react to what I have to say."I love you. I know we don't know everything about each other, that you love someone else, but I love you, Levi. I understand that you probably don't love me back, but I'm determined to gain it, even if it takes hundreds of years." I ended, staring up into his eyes with my love for him clear in my eyes.

Levi snarled before pouncing on me, his weight holding me to the bed. "Say it again." He demanded, his red eyes staring down at me as he pressed against me. "I love you, Levi." I repeated, and started to chant it as he entered me, taking me again. It didn't matter that he didn't repeat it, it felt amazing to finally tell him how I felt.

It wasn't until almost two hours afterwards, that we started to hungry. Levi suggested that we go to the hospital cafeteria, but I was determined to leave. Even though Levi kept muttering on about how stubborn I was, I saw a smile cross his face every time he would glance at me. I finally found my clothes in the bathroom, sitting on the sink waiting for me.

Together we walked out, taking another step towards our future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1482 Words

Comment and Vote!