chapter 2

"what do you want klaus".I say with venom dropping of my voice

"well I couldn't help but listen to you conversation with Caroline and Bonnie and I want to know if your okay".I stare at him shock, he must gave seen my expression cause he let out a chuckle."yes I actually care okay I might be a mean person who tried to kill you but I still have a heart which means me checking if your okay".God if want for him being an arrogant ass I would totally hug him, so I let my instincts take over and did the exact thing.At first his body was tense and hesitant but then he hugged me back.I felt so warm hugging him as weird add it sounded, suddenly I remember I'm still hugging him.

I cleared my throat."sorry".I say slightly with embarrassment.

"its okay love why don't we get drinks".I nodded in agreement,I can probably get use to this but we all know well klaus is klaus.

"what will like".he asked one we arrived at the bar."well I would like the strongest they got its probably right if I can just have fun for once and not worry so what do you say klaus one night of not having to fight or kill anyone".hoping he would say yes.He stared at me is if he should agree or not finally he nodded at me.

Once the vodka came we drowned it having more after more.minutes later I had no clue what I was doing so I instantly got in the bar swaying my hips to the music soon after their was a lot of girls dancing with me as the boys just cheered us on

"ELENA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THEIR GET DOWN IM TAKING YOU HOME".Damonsaid what the hell is he doing here I look around the bar to see klaus starting at me one last time he gave a quik smirk and left through the exit.

stubbornly I got down while the guys bood "sorry boys but looks like I have to leave Mr. grumpy is pissed and I don't want to get on his bad side so maybe another time".say more like a giggle but who cares I'm single and ready to mingle at least that's what people say.

"What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be home".I sigh as he continues to the parking lot gripping my arm tighter like he us about to break me, suddenly I cone to a Holt"what the hell is your problem huh Damon I'm trying to have fun but you continuously keep coming playing with my feelings okay I choose neither of you because I can't deal with the heart acke any more I want my normal life back I'm still human and I just need time to my self".I say until I ran from him before hr can even get a single word out of his mouth,I kept running ignoring his calls for me.

I quietly sigh when I saw my house I quickly unlocked my door and opened it and closed it right when I entered the house I slid down the door and put my head in my knees wishing that I was still with klaus from some weird reason its like I need him ,want him I put aside my thoughts going up the stares to change into my dark blue tank top and red shorts and climbing into bed.

The last thought if me thinking was what if I see klaus again I really need to stop thinking about him.next thing you know I'm fading into darkness.