Chapter 3 - First Act

Las Vegas
One Year Later~~~~

"Merritt McKinney, Daniel Atlas, Pammela White, Henley Reeves, Jack Wilder. Arthur Tressler and the MGM Grand proudly presents: The Five Horsemen."

I Jump when we apear in the middle of the stage, I was using a black dress till my things, a blue jacket and a glove the same color, I put blue snekears.My hair was in a bun on the side, put my make-up and put the necklace that Danny have gave for my birthday.

I grinned at the cheering crowd around us, Danny wa at my side and the others around the stage. "Thank you! Tonight we would like to try something that will, well, set us a bit apart." Merritt explained to the crowd as the Horsemen walked the stage.

"For our final trick, we're gonna do something never before seen on a Las Vegas stage." Henley added.

"Or any stage for that matter." Jack mentioned.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" I shouted.

"Tonight, we are going to rob a bank." I and Danny said together, smiling at the cheering crowd. We were on the risen circle stage together. Jack, Henley, and Merritt were on the main part of the stage, walking around at the crowds of people. The monitors on the top of the arena showed their pictures and the video they had to make for their show.

"That's a lot of excitement for a crime." Danny stated.

"I'm getting excited? What about you, people?" I asked, the cheering got louder than ever. I smirked at Danny as we circled the stage together. I laughed when she saw Merritt and Jack high-five with a jump.

"Okay, okay. Now, please, please settle down." Danny said into his mic, getting the crowd to settle down. I placed her arm on Daniel's shoulder. "Now who here has a bank they would like us to rob?" Danny asked.

The hands went into air, wanting to be picked to rob their bank. I winkedat Danny, seeing how many wanted their banks robbed.

"That's a lot of people with a vendetta." Danny said.

"Not surprising, if I was one of the people there I wolud have my hand up too. What are we gonna do, Danny?" I asked.

"So we'll just choose one at random then." Danny explained, smiling at me.

"I think it'll work." I said jumping.

"Our associates will make sure it's random, right?" Danny asked.

"Yes, Merrit, Jack and Henley." I said. Danny just gave me a smile as Henley, Jack, and Merritt chose someone at random for the section, row, and seat numbers.

"In Jack's bowl are ping-pong balls with section numbers. Jack, could you hand me a section number?" Danny asked. Jack tossed the ping-pong ball, Danny let it bounce once. "Thank you."

"So what section it's, Danny?" I smirked, gaining a laugh from the audience.

"Well, we are looking at Section B. Where is Section B?" Danny asked. The section cheered and some stood up so the we could see the section. I lot of people .

" Merritt, row please!" I called out to him.

"I don't know why everybody's happy."Danny said "It's just a bank....rober."

"We're robbing a bank, Danny. Who wouldn't be happy about that? I woul be verry happy about that." I asked as Danny caught the bouncing ping-pong ball.

"So, we are looking at row number 5!" Danny grinned. " You are rigth, Pam."

The row cheered, getting my attention. "There you are! Get ready, we have one last number!"