Viviana

2 years later...

"Where are you going?" I raised an eyebrow as Fenorel entered one of Icicle Hall's hovercraft hangars followed by an entourage of Ice Guards.

"They've detected human ships in Kilaenaian space. I have to go protect the Port of Kilaenas!"

"No! You're taking me with you!" I protested, grabbing Fenorel's hand as he attempted to board a hovercraft.

"I'm not going on vacation! This is war, Sara, and the baby's due in two days! What if you give birth on the ship? No doctors, no medical equipment...It's too risky!"

"I can deal with pain," I pleaded. "And I can't die. I'm an Iceheart!"

"But the baby isn't," Fenorel hissed.

"Stay here with me, Mommy," Tara gripped my hand. "Don't you want my new little sister to be safe?"

"Of course I want her to be safe," I squeezed my eyes shut. "Fine, if I'm not allowed to go, you aren't either. Send Chief Myers with our troops."

Note from Queen Saralee: LISTEN TO ME! NO, FENOREL, DON'T GO!!!

"This isn't just an ordinary battle," Fenorel growled. "Human ships are hours away from Kilaenas City. The Empire is under attack! Our people will expect their King to defend them."

"They'll expect their Queen to defend them too."

"Not when she's days away from having her second baby!"

"Look, Fenorel, I have an awful feeling about this," I sighed. "Just you, alone with the Ice Guards and the humans. No Chiefs or Assembly members. Anything could go wrong!"

"You're not coming with me. Period." Fenorel spat.

"You...ugh!" I stomped my foot angrily as he entered the hovercraft that would take him to the Glaisse spaceport.

"One more thing," Fenorel added, rolling down the window. "In case I don't come back...I've always wanted to name our daughter Viviana."

"Stop being ridiculous," I rolled my eyes. "Of course you're going to come back. You're an Iceheart!"

"Just in case," Fenorel smiled sadly as his fleet of hovercrafts got into formation and left the hangar.