Chapter 2: Destiny

Chapter 2 - Destiny

Amanda's P.O.V

As I took my stuff out of the locker, something caught my eye, Isabelle my ex-best friend and "bully-partner" was shouting at someone, obviously upset with them. She then said something I couldn't hear, rolled her eyes, pushed the girl she was arguing with and off she went.

Can this be serious? Hasn't she changed? Is she still a bully and a rude person? She's such a hopeless case! 

I shook my head in disbelief and proceeded to walk to my next class thinking about Isabelle whom I can't believe I loved so much and helped do something that was traumatically wrong years ago.

____________________________________________________

"Amanda..Amanda.."

I heard faint voices around me. I didn't hear one complete sentence but all I heard was someone calling my name and asking questions I couldn't really get, I had no idea what was happening. I heard a faint beeping sound in the room, as well. Was I in a hospital? 

I slowly opened my eyes to be met by a blinding light, I blinked for a few times and my sight adjusted. I scanned the room I was in. A typical hospital room, as I expected. Glass windows, flowers everywhere in the room (with a very refreshing smell, actually) and those medical equipments.

"Amanda..are you alright..?" Daniel asked, concerned. His gaze meeting mine, he- Woah! Wait,what? Why is Daniel freaking Petersen asking me if I'm alright, visiting me in the hospital and looking at me such a concerned look?

"I-I..I'm fine.." I finally managed to say.

Daniel was like the hottest guy at school, he was so hot, everyone would be drooling when they see him. He was a player, but not that 'type' of player. He was a football player in the school's team actually..oh, no..not what you were thinking, Perverts! 

He was really sweet with everyone and helped people who got bullied, he was really caring but he never actually noticed me so why is here and most importantly, why am I here..?

"I'm very sorry" He apologized. 

Why is he sorry..

"What happened..? Why am I here?"

"Amanda, you've been here for 3 days, I..I kind of hit you with my car." He stated nervously, he scratched the back of his neck watching my reaction. 

"What?"

"I didn't mean it I swear I just..I was so tired that day and-"

"It's okay, Dan. I understand." I smiled, he was so nervous. It was cute..No, Amanda focus! You're in a hospital.

"And what happened then?"

"I took you here and your parents spent the day everyday, I've been here since day 1 and never got out except to get some food for myself because, we all know hospital food sucks, right? I felt really guilty for being the reason you're here!"

Wow, he cares about me..he stayed for 2 nights and 3 days here just for me aahhh! 

I tried to remember what happened, I was walking out of school, and someone was running and they accidentally hit me so my books fell and as I was picking them up, there was a loud horn and then a feeling of pain and paralysis through my whole body and then everything went black.

"Oh..Thank you, Daniel." 

"Thank you for forgiving me, you have a broken arm and broken ribs and have been unconscious for 3 days because of me."

"You really don't have to keep saying that." I raised an eyebrow. It was not his fault. It was destiny anyways, and I'd like to thank my destiny for making Daniel Petersen accidentally hit me with his car and then care about me so much because I was in the hospital. Yeah, YOLO! 

He smiled at my statement and sighed in relief. 

"Okay, so-" He was about to say something but then the doctor came in.

"Good morning, Miss Mathers! Ah, I'm glad you're awake!" He said. 

"Me too." I said with a smile, rolling my eyes a bit. 

"You can get out of here in two days, your ribs will slowly heal and your arm will be put in cast." He informed. 

"Sounds good!"  

"Mr. Petersen was very concerned!" He gazed at Daniel who was now looking nervous again. 

"Uhh..Yeah, I wouldn't want her to..get hurt because of me..wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, actually." Daniel managed to say.

Anyone? So he would've cared that much if Anyone was in my place? I mean, it's really sweet but I thought we were going somewhere by today and he'd actually offer to take me out for a meal and we become friends and so on, but that was my own world of imagination, not stupid reality. Hashtag In A Parallel Universe.

"There's someone who wants to see you." The doctor informed. 

"Who?" I asked. Was it Abby? Maybe, Alice..or James. My friends! Or maybe my parents, who else can it be? 

"She's coming now." He smiled and went out of the room closing the door. 

A few minutes later, the door opened revealing....oh no, please don't enter my room, please don't enter my room, Please don-

"Hi, Amy!"

Ugh, too late..once again, it was my destiny that she came to visit me and now I had to deal with my destiny which a few minutes ago, I thanked for putting me here with the hottest guy I've ever seen.

 ______________________________________________________

Isabelle's P.O.V

I knew something bad had happened when I received a text from Daniel Petersen. The guy never bared talking to me, he couldn't stand me, we exchanged numbers when we were on a date but he never actually talked to me since that day, claiming I was not a good person to hang out with. Well at least I went out with the hottie! Aye!
Back to the point, he'd never text me, but when he did it was to tell me Amanda was in the hospital due to an accident.
On our date, 2 years ago I'd told him about her, it was the only topic that he actually seemed to be interested in out of all the topics I talked to him about. He seemed so bored when I was talking about my teddy bear collection nor my favorite hair color, weird boring hot dude!
Being the sweet kid he is, knowing how much I loved Amanda, he texted me when this happened.

"Hello, Isabelle! I have some bad news, uhm Amy's in the hospital she's been here for 3 days due to a car accident :S will you show up or..?"

I had to go, so I called him and got all the info I needed and headed towards the hospital following Dan's instructions and directions.

Rushing to room number 206, I opened the door and saw her laying in bed, with Daniel sitting on a chair next to it. She looked like a mess, wow! She didn't seem to be happy that I was visiting, it seemed like she was praying I didn't enter her room.

"Hi, Amy!"
"Uh-Isabelle..uh..hel-hello..!"
"I missed you"
"Yeah.."

Seriously? Who's being rude now, Miss Mathers...?

"Okay, then I guess..I'll be back later, Amanda!" Daniel smiled and leaned down kissing her cheek, that was when I saw her blush like crazy..wait what did I miss?

I walked to the chair beside her bed and sat down.
"I'm sorry, Isabelle, but I don't want to talk about anything."

"Amy, I-"

"Don't call me that!"

"Miss Amanda Mathers.." I said my voice rising a bit "I just want to know what changed you, so much!"

"Well, Miss Isabelle Roberts..the day Emily died, I received something in my mail that changed my whole self to a way better one, and I couldn't show it you, I just couldn't."

"What is it?"

"Isabelle, It was her diary.."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it, please spread the word and give me your feedback<3x Have a good day