Chapter 5

*Your POV* (Ik Ik different POV next chapter)

"HARRY!!!" she squeals annoyingly..the little bitch...

"Taylor? What are you doing here?" Harry asks shocked.

I bet you 10 bucks the slut is here to win him back.

"I'm here to win you back!!"

Told you...

"Look Taylor your a nice nice girl-" Yeah right...

"-but my heart is already taken." Harry says.

What?! Harry has a crush?! On who?! Wait why do I care? Its not like I like him or anything!

Yes you do...

Who said that?

Its me

Me who?

Your brain dumbass...

Harsh...even my own brain is insulting...

Oh quiet you, you know you like Harry and your jealous he has a crush!

AM NOT!!

Are too!

AM NOT!!

Are too!

AM NOT!!!

ARE TOO!!!

Okay maybe a lil...

Finally...god your so stubborn!!

OH HUSH UP!! And your my brain so you ARE me!!

Whatever..just listen to whats going on between Haylor!

BLECH! DON'T SAY THAT NAME!!

Alright, alright just listen!

Ok ok!

"Oh? By who?"

Yeah Hazza by who?

"Ummm...none your business" Harry replys.

"Do I know her?" Taylor asks.

Ok seriously?! Can you say NOSY!?

"Ummmm..no and I'm not telling." Harry answers.

"Why not?!" she exclaims.

"He doesn't have to!" I yell.

She looks me up and down with a disgusted look on her face.

"And who are you?" she asks.

"I'm Y/N, Harry's best friend." I tell her.

I see Harry wince out of the corner of my eye when I said ''best friend", wonder whats up with him?

"Oh, his best friend hmmm?"

"Yes, whats it to you?"

"Oh nothing I just don't see why Harry would be best friends with some homeless looking slut."

Bitch say what?

"Who do you think you are, you dehydrated, fish faced, fat ass weasel?!" I yell at her.

She looks at me shocked and the others look like their trying not to burst into laughter. Even Harry! Even though he's trying to be the gentleman that he is.

"Well at least I'm not some random bitch who wriggled her way into Harry's life and is trying to steal him from me!!" she yells.

"Excuse me bitch? But he came to me! He came up and said hello not me! So why don't you turn around and leave and go fuck some random thing that has a pulse!"

And that's when everyone lost it, they all started laughing so hard. Except Harry he just stood there smirking and chuckling.

"URRRGH!"

She then stomped over to me and slapped me across the face.

Everyone stood there shocked, Harry looked like he wanted to smack her but he didn't since he knows better. So Perrie walked over to her looked her straight in the eyes and said "BITCH!" and smacked her face.

She gasped and tried to hit her back, but I went over to her and pulled her hair and yanked her to the door.

"GET OUT YOU SLUT!" I yelled in her face since she was on the ground.

"Not unless Harry says so." she replied.

Everyone turned their attention to Harry, he looked at all of us his eyes lingering on me took a deep breath and said..

"Taylor get out, you insulted my best friend and you hurt my friend...well tried but you did hurt my best friend! So please leave I don't want to see you again." and he said all of that while looking her straight in the eyes.

Taylor looked shocked and hurt, but Harry didn't seem to care, when you mess with his loved ones prepare for hell!

"But..." she tried but Y/F/N cut he off and yelled "OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN'T YOU SEE HE DOESN'T WANT YOU?! GET THE FUCK OUT OR I'M CALLING THE COPS!!!!"

She stood then looked at us, what do you want now?!

She looked at Harry one more time as if begging him to let her stay. But he just looked at her then the door as if saying 'Leave.Now.' she looked at the ground defeated then walked towards the door, opened it and left. Everyone sighed of relief now that she was gone.

Harry walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, kissed my head and said "Don't worry about her she won't hurt you anymore. Are you okay?"

I smiled at how protective and caring he was and replied "Okay, and yes I'm fine the stinging wore off."

He smiles and his dimples pop out and he squeezes me tighter.

Hee hee, I know your enjoying this cause you like him

Shut up brain...

Whatever...you know its true!

What part of shut up don't you get?!

Ok ok shutting up, enjoy his arms..

-.- Your annoying you know that?

I know...

A/N: There's chapter 5! Sorry for the language for those of you who didn't like it!