Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

"Hey Munchkin, finally doctor has decided to set you free." Tyler said happily.

Set free..?? Seriously..??

I sighed in relief well, come on, I have been in this hospital room from last two months.

After accident, I had surgery and then they kept me under observation for more than 4 weeks. I have lost more than a month of my precious life. Just kidding, I'm glad I did.

I have been sitting in this white room doing nothing but just bowling my head thinking over if Tyler was conscious when I voiced my feelings to him. Maybe he wasn't because if he did,  he would have run away by now.

I was just afraid that I have lost everything and it felt like end was near and I needed to say it aloud so I did. Now it feels like the weight on my shoulder has been reduced. It doesn't matter if he doesn't know anything; at least I was able to say it to him. Yeah, it hurts that he doesn't feel anything like that but it's okay.

At least he is by my side.

Tyler and Val come every day to tell me the latest gossips going on around and Val has even found his girl and I'm really happy.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Tyler snapped his fingers in front of me.

"I will have loads of homework to do now." My shoulders slumped and Tyler laughed loudly.

I narrowed my eyes towards him and he held his hands in surrender,

"Come on, Munchkin, you just woke up from something like this and you are worried about school. Seriously?"

I just pouted and his eyes trailed to my lips. That's when Val entered,

"Your Knight in shining armor is here." He yelled loudly to which one nurse scowled at him.

"Sorry." He smiled sheepishly and turned towards me.

"Let's go." Tyler took my bag and went outside.

Val gave me a confused look and I returned the same. Val helped me and in next few minutes I was back in my home.

"Oh goodness, my baby is finally home." Mum hugged me tightly and I returned it with the same intensity. Mr. Williams, dad also came and hugged both of us.

"Guys, I can't breathe." I stated and they released me and gave me a cute smile.

"I missed this place." I sat on couch. Ty and Val came and sat beside me.

"Great. So we will see you tomorrow at school, okay?" Val said and I nodded.

"And don't worry about your homework; I have already bribed a nerd to do it for you." Ty said smirking at me.

"You didn't." I frowned but he just smirked at me.

"You can't do that, Ty."

"Oh don't worry, I haven't threatened him. He just had to pay me so instead of that he is doing your homework." He stated casually.

"It's bad."

"Come on, Kitkat, it's not a big deal. By the way dude, who is this guy? Maybe I will need him tomorrow." Val asked and I hit his hand.

"Shut up, both of you." I told them and both of them gave me a small pouty smile.

I groaned loudly and placed my head on Val's shoulder. Seriously saying, it's just little awkward since I have told Tyler how I feel about him though he doesn't have any idea about it.

"Awww, don't worry, baby." Val rubbed my forearm and Tyler pulled me towards him and shot a glare at Val.

I raised my eyebrow at him and he just shrugged. Val put his hands in surrender.

"What's going on?" I asked both of them but Tyler just wrapped his hand around me and pulled me closer and rested his head on mine.

"Okay, I'm going to see Jessie. See you tomorrow, my lovelies." He blew us a kiss and left.

We just chuckled.

Tyler's hand went to my back and flinched in a pain. He pulled back.

"Is it still hurting?" he asked.

"Yes. A little."

"I want to see It." he said and turned me around. I was cautious about my bruises so I protested a little but he held my shoulder and looked me in the eye.

"These scars are beautiful because every time when I see them it shows me how much you care about me, okay?" he asked and I nodded.

He took a look at my back and I shivered under his touch. The feeling was irresistible.