Chapter 1: Finding Nessie

~*Hey everyone! Here is chapter one finally! I know it's not that long, but its better than nothing right? I hope you all enjoy it! And I'll get chapter 2 up as soon as possible!! Dont forget to vote, like, and comment!!!

Love you all!

Ashley*~

                                                                 Chapter 1

                                                            ~*Bella’s POV*~ 

Everything around me came crashing down the moment Edward said my daughter was gone. The worst feeling soared through my body, almost knocking me down to my knees. Who could have taken my daughter with all of us around? It wasn’t Tanya or Mike, they were both dead. We had killed them, I was the one that ended Tanya’s life. Then suddenly a memory flashed through my mind that I had thought months ago when we were going home from Volterra. I had this feeling that we were being followed by someone. Then after Tanya and Mike showed up, I figured it was them who had followed us. But then I remembered after they were dead, I still had that “being followed” feeling.

As soon as this thought ran through my frantic mind, everything came together and hit me like a ton of bricks.

“It was the Volturi.” I whispered, finally finding my voice.

Everyone around me was quickly discussing what to do until they heard me say that.

“Wait. What did you just say Bella?” Carlisle asked me, as Edward quickly came to my side.

“The Volturi took Renesmee.” I spoke louder this time. Jacob growled menacingly as he being to shake with anger.

“Alice, do you see anything with the Volturi?” Carlisle asked her as her eyes went blank as she searched into the future. After a few minutes, she came out of the vision and shook her head no.

“It wasn’t the Volturi. They don’t even know Nessie is still with Jake.” Alice replied, looking at all of us.

“It has to be them! Who else would take my daughter?!” I shouted with fury.

No one answered me, instead they looked among themselves. Edward took my hand rubbed soothing circles into the back of my hand.

“We are going to go search the woods for any strange scents.” Jacob suddenly said, breaking the silence. I turned my head to look at him and saw how furious he was, every muscle in his body was tensed up. But underneath the anger, I saw how scared and upset he was. Edward nodded once and the pack took off running towards the woods. They started stripping their clothes as they disappeared into the woods, and phased.

I looked back at Edward, seeing his emotions were reflecting mine. We were terrified for our daughter, afraid something horrible happened to her. This was suppose to be a happy beautiful day, celebrating Jakes and Renesmee’s love for each other but instead has been turned into a frightening horrible day.