"Chicago Trial (1)"

[Not Edited]
Justin Drew Bieber stood outside the courthouse besides his family and his best friend, holding Tyler's hand and Sophia's with his other hand as he looked up at the sky, praying.

Justin's parents smiled, "remember sweetie.. If things do not work out, we're all here for you, we love you so much" Pattie said as Justin smiled softly.

"The trial starts in ten minutes" Tyler said and the whole family walked up the steps with their lawyer waiting at the front of the building.

Jason walked towards the end up the steps with Elizabeth as he took a deep breath, "you're nervous" Elizabeth said. "I'm nervous because if Justin doesn't win this then we're going to continue to have a damn rapist walking around town" Jason said as Elizabeth crossed her arms with a nod.

"Is that him?" Elizabeth asked as a tall boy with brown hair walked up the steps with his parents and a little girl. "I feel bad for the little girl" Elizabeth said.

"Come on" Jason said as Elizabeth followed the man inside the building.

--

Justin sat down next to his lawyer and Andrew walked in with his lawyer as Justin's breath hitched.

Tyler glared at Andrew and Sophia held Tyler's hand tightly in fear.

Andrew sat down at the podium and Justin gulped nervously.

The judge entered the room with a file as Justin's lawyer took out her files, saving the evidence for the right moment.

"All rise!"

Justin stood up and looked down at his hands that were now shaking.

Jason felt nervous for Justin and Elizabeth comfort Jason as she tried her very best to not show how afraid she was.

"Please state your full for name for the record" Justin's lawyer, Adrian said. "Andrew Jefferson," Andrew spoke.

"What is your relationship like with Justin Bieber?" Adrian asked as she stood up, "we had a fling in Freshman year" Andrew said. "A fling? How did you two meet?" "We met at a cheerleading competition, he kind of just always came on to me" Andrew said.

Justin felt like his throat had just tightened.

"Came on to you?" "he came up to me, started feeling me a lot, invited me to his dorm room" Andrew said.

"He invented you to his dorm room? Where you touched him?" "he never told me to stop" Andrew rolled his eyes. "So you continued to violate him?" "of course not, I'd never violate anyone and their bodies" Andrew said.

Justin could remember it all, before he had met Andrew he used to be so innocent, the virgin. Justin might've wanted Andrew to make out with him back in his room but he never wanted to go all the way.

"This isn't looking too well so far" Jason whispered, "it's okay his friend is about to go up" Elizabeth said as Tyler walked up the podium.

Andrew's lawyer stood up as Jason stared at Justin.

"So the day that Justin had seen Andrew, his plan was to have a relationship with him.. Correct?" Andrew's lawyer said as Tyler gulped and he nodded slowly, remembering that he flew out to California to see Justin perform.

"Please speak so we have a record" Andrew's lawyer said as Tyler cleared his throat "y-yes."

"Justin just wanted to hang out with Andrew.. I don't think his attention was to actually hook up with Andrew," "define 'hang out'" Andrew's lawyer said.

"You know, just go to parties, hang out at his dorm, watch movies" Tyler said, "or have sex?" Andrew's lawyer said, "Tyler! Did Justin say he wanted to bring Andrew to his dorm that day?"

Tyler gulped and nodded, "yeah but I don't think he meant--" "just like how this year Justin's had sexual relationships with over ten men for money?" Andrew's lawyer said, "and has accused four of those men for rape every time they'd run out of money?"

Tears formed in Justin's eyes as Jason's eyes widened, "your honor!" Justin's lawyer cut off.

"Is there a problem?" the judge asked, "Can my client and I just talk this over?" "You have ten minutes" the judge said before hitting the tool on the table as everyone stood up.

"Why aren't you pulling out the evidence? This is a perfectly good time to do it" Justin cried, "I can't do it right now but trust me Justin, I will make sure the judges see it" the lawyer said as Justin cried into his arms.

"Fuck, Justin I'm so sorry" Tyler said as he walked towards his best friend, "n-no it's okay.. You were just telling the truth" Justin said and Tyler bit his lower lip, "look who's here" he said.

Justin turned to Jason as Jason gave him a small smile, Elizabeth waved and Justin turned back to Tyler. "He's here because he cares for you Justin.. We all do" Tyler said. Justin smiled softly and hugged his family once more before going up to the podium.

Andrew's lawyer stood up as everyone came back to their seats.

"Justin, did you say no when Andrew had apparently raped you?" "Yes I did say no" Justin said bitterly, "if Andrew did this to you then why didn't you reach out for help sooner?" "I was afraid.. I didn't want anyone to look at me so differently" Justin said as he looked down. "Why did you come to Andrew again?" "I didn't come to him.. He followed me home and dragged me into an alley and pulled a knife out at me telling me that if I didn't stop screaming then he'd stab me" Justin said as he glared at Andrew.

"How did you feel after?" "I felt dirty, embarrassed.. Gross" Justin said as Andrew's lawyer grabbed papers. "Or maybe you didn't feel like the defender was giving you enough attention just like how your past ex's did not give you enough money so you blamed them for rape just like what you are doing right now with this young man" Andrew's lawyer said as Justin's eyes widened, "w-what? No! I would never lie about such a thing!" Justin said.

"Then explain why we had an anonymous witness come in and state that you blamed your ex's for rape, one for not having enough money, and another for being too old.. I have a recording if you don't believe me" the lawyer smirked.

Justin felt like he could pass out at any moment.

"That's all the time we have for today, we will continue this trial tomorrow morning at seven a.m" the judge said before hitting the tool and standing up as everyone stood up. Justin stood up as he rushed his way through the crowd.

"Justin! Justin!" Jason ran after the boy and grabbed his wrist, "what do you want?!" Justin cried. "Justin it's going to be okay! I believe you.. You're innocent and I really think you can get through this, I have faith in you" Jason said as Justin sniffled and have Jason a small smile.

"Thank you Jason" he said and stood on his tip toes as he slowly kissed Jason's cheek.

"Justin! Your parents want to talk to you!" Tyler said as he walked towards the boy, "I'll see you around Jason and thank you for coming" Justin said before leaving as Jason smiled.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Nobody deserves to be raped at all, no matter what. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Thanks for reading 💘