Liam Payne imagine

You have just met Liam Payne. You turn red and blush because out of all the one direction boys, Liam is your favorite. He invites you to his house ,and you guys watch a horror movie. Whenever you get scared, you curl up in a ball in Liam's arms. The next morning, you wake up in Liam's arms. Liam asks if you're single. With a sad face, you say no. When you leave, you thank Liam and give him your phone number. When you get home, you can't find your boyfriend anywhere. You hear laughs coming from the bedroom. When you open the door, you see your boyfriend making out with your best friend. You ask how long was she there and she says " I was looking for you, but (y/bf/n) showed up. We got bored, so I spent the night. By the way he's great in bed." You scream at your best friend to leave. Your boyfriend says "( y/n), it was one time! ( y/bff/n) wanted to sleep with me." You tell him that he was the one that screwed up. You break up with him and move out of his place. Later that day, you are upset and cry your heart out. You are walking across the Golden Gate bridge when you decide that you don't wan't to live anymore. You sit on the railing. As you're about to let go, Liam screams "(y/n)!" He grabs you and puts you in his car. The next morning, you are at a mental hospital and Liam is sitting there, holding your hand. When you are fully awake, Liam asks why you wanted to jump from the Golden Gate bridge. You tell him what happened between you and your ex-boyfriend. When you are released, Liam takes you to his place. You and Liam talk about your lives and Liam asks if you want to spend the night. Without heistation, you say yes. When you are watching a show, Liam puts his arm around you and kisses your forehead. Liam says " I know you just got out of a relationship, but I love to pieces. I want to go steady, but if you say no, I will respect your desicion." You say yes and kiss him.

1 year later

You and Liam have been dating for a year and today you are moving in with him. Liam takes you out to dinner at your favorite resteraunt. After a romantic dinner, Liam steps outside to take a call. 5 minutes later he goes to the bathroom. The door opens and you see the boys singing 'Little Things'. Liam comes back in a tux and gets down on one knee and says, " (y/n), I love you so much. I don't want you with anyone else except for me. I will love another girl, but this girl will call you 'mommy'. (y/n), will you marry me?" You are sitting there in tears and say yes. Everyone claps and Liam kisses you.

3 weeks later

After a long day of shopping for the perfect wedding gown, you are exhausted! You go to bed and fall asleep. At 3 in the morning, you feel something coming up your throat and rush to the bathroom. You throw up a lot. You think that you got sick from the horrible sushi that you had at the mall. 2 hours later, you throw up again. Now you're thinking that you're pregnant. You only did it with Liam once a few days a go. You go to the store and buy 4 pregnancy tests. 3 out of 4 say positive. You go the doctors' and the doctor says that you are pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. When you get home, you make a cake saying ' I pregnant with twins'. When Liam gets home, he sees the cake and says, " they're going to be beautiful!"

7 months later

You are 7 months pregnant and its your wedding day. Your dad walks you down the aisle, and you look down at your baby bump. After meeting Liam at the front of the church, you see your mom cry. After saying your vows and giving eachother their rings, they were finally married! Even though you couldn't drink, you still had an amazing time. You had your honeymoon in Paris, France.

2 months later.

You and Liam are prepared for the twins. You look huge and you are 3 days past your due date. It hurts to walk and you get more crabbier each day. That night, you feel like you've peed yourself, but it was your water breaking. Liam rushes you to the hospital. After 48 hours in labor, Melanie and Lucas Payne were born. When you bring home the twins, the boys threw a surprise part for you and the babies. They gave you a lot of things and the babies gigantic stuffed animals. Liam was a great father and whenever you needed help, he was there