1." Partners"

Bahja.

I told Nique all about Chresanto dumb ass.
" damn Bahja , it's like he can't get away from you " Nique said laughing .
I mugged her ass and paid attention to the teacher . This shit was really lame as fuck.
" ok , so kids since school is -" she got cut off by the bell ringing. Me and Nique ran our asses out that class so damn quick . We laughed and continued to walk down the hall to our next class ; that we had with Chresanto and Jacquees . Jacquees was Nique's little boy toy. I know y'all wondering .. What's up with you and Chresanto ? Well me and Chresanto are friends and currently not too long ago , he was over my house and we was chilling and next thing you know ; Desiree calling him and told him to leave , so he left and I got made cause I didn't tell him I liked him . Right now he mad because I won't talk to him but I don't give a fuck .
Me and Nique arrived to our next class to see Jacquees and Chresanto in their chairs whispering bout something .
Me and Nique walked in and took our seats ; which were behind them .
" Zonnique.. Zonnique... Zonnique"Jacquees rambled .
" what you want Que?" Nique said rolling her eyes and getting on Instagram .
" you baby" he said touching her thigh.
" Bahja... Bahja... Bahja" Chresanto muttered my name .
" what ?" I said mugging him .
" don't be mad baby, you know I want you " he said smiling . That cute ass smile - wait what am I saying ?
" I'm not ya baby, Chresanto "
I said just as other students came in just as the teacher did.
Mr. Brooks. The history teacher . Ugh, I don't like him either .
" Ok, class to make this short and get this over with , you all have a project to do. Which needs partners . I will call out the partners , so listen up.
... Isabella and Keke"
Blah blah . I tuned him out while I stared at Chresanto . He was so cute .
" Zonnique and Jacquees
And Bahja And Chresanto " he said smiling .
I don't see shit funny , atleast lemme work with Jacquees .
Ugh.
" hey partner" Chresanto sat by me  .
Oh no , lord .

* after school*

Chresanto.

Oh yeah, this gonna be fun as hell working with Bahja . I got in my car and drove to Bahja's house . I got out the car and i knocked on the door and saw Lourdes.
" santo !bahja is in her room" Lourdes said giving me a hug. I walked up the stairs and went in Bahja's room to see her pulling her shirt over her head
" Santo!Nigga don't do that shit again" she yelled shaking her head .

* they done with the project *
" So bee.." I tried to start a conversation .
" don't ' bee ' me nigga" she said rolling her eyes. I smirked at her and leaned closer to her and planted my lips on hers. They were so soft. She kissed me back and wrapped her hands around my neck . I took her shirt off and she took mine off. I started kissing her neck and kept trailing down her body till I got to her shorts . I pulled her shorts and panties down and then I went to work on licking her clit . I sucked and licked her clit . She moaned ; screaming my name really loud .

* after they had sex *

Bahja.

Chresanto gave me head and he fucked me good ; I can admit . But now I gotta stop talking to him . He hit and quit ; so know I'm done with him.
Chresanto left my house around 10 . I sprayed my room &  got in the shower. 15 minutes I got out .i put on my bra & panties and got in bed and dozed off.