25 ~ Ryan

Grundoon's stood as empty as a keg at a homecoming after-party. Ryan and Felix entered the barely lit bar, greeted by Def Leppard playing quietly from a jukebox. Ryan smiled when he saw Drew stocking the cooler with beer. He knew Shelly wouldn't be tending bar that early on a Monday, which could have incited a small scene.

"Hey, Drew.

Drew lifted his head and grinned. "Ryan, you bastard. Where've you been?"

"I don't make it a habit of drinking before noon," Ryan said as he walked Felix to a barstool.

Drew glanced at his Fitbit. "Noon is on its way, so you're safe. Who might dis lovely lady be?"

Drew abandoned his duties at the cooler to reach over the bar and shake Felix's hand. Most women found Drew hot. He kept his body in shape and wore his hair in tight cornrows, but Ryan figured it was Drew's Jamaican drawl that attracted them. Women loved foreign accents.

"This is Felix," Ryan said, wrapping a jealous arm around her. "She's staying with me for a few days."

"A few days, huh? It must be serious." Drew winked at Felix. "What's your poison?"

Felix grinned at Ryan. "You really are a man whore, aren't you? I'll take a gin and soda with a shitload of limes, please."

"The usual for me," said Ryan.

As Drew made their drinks, Felix snaked her hand inside the back of Ryan's shirt until her fingers met with the top of his jeans. A moment later, her mouth was on his ear. "Has anyone ever told you you have a gorgeous ass?"

Ryan smiled, happy he could be a distraction. He'd been worried Felix would have a hard time shaking the disturbing events of that morning. "You better be careful, Miss Taylor. I might cite you for lewd and lascivious behavior."

"What's the punishment for that?" she said as she licked around the curve of his lobe.

He felt himself getting hard but managed to employ his poker face. "I've got a pair of handcuffs at the apartment."

Drew slid Felix's drink to her and she took a sip, bringing her cold mouth to Ryan's ear again. "I can't wait that long. I want to be punished now."

"What are you suggesting?"

"Meet me in the bathroom." She glanced at the restroom sign and all the blood that had been operating Ryan's brain flooded to his dick. Felix slid off her barstool and sauntered away while Ryan stared after her. Apparently, she was serious about making the day count.

"I've got to handle a situation," Ryan said as Drew brought him his drink.

"You're a slut, you know dat."

Ryan felt a little embarrassed as he went after Felix. Drew didn't know Felix was not just an easy lay. As he slipped into the women's bathroom, Felix ambushed him, wrapping her arms around his neck and jamming her tongue down his throat.

"What's gotten into you?" he said, when she finally let him come up for air.

"What do you mean? Haven't you ever fucked a girl in the bathroom of a dive bar before?"

"Felix, I'm not going to fuck you in the bathroom."

"Why not? There's no one here, and I want you more than I've wanted anything in my life, which includes my Harley."

Ryan fastened his arms around Felix's waist and locked her in a stare he hoped came across as serious, not seductive. "I want you too. I want you so bad it hurts, but I don't want our first time to be here. Let's go back to the bar and enjoy our drinks, then we can head to my place and see what happens."