We all knew it was coming.

DanAndPhilGAMES just uploaded a new video.

Your phone pings as you get the notification. You check it, expecting to see a flash gameplay or maybe even a new Dil or Undertale video. Instead, you see a video titled "We all knew it was coming."

The thumbnail is- no... Wait. Heart Eyes Howell and Love Eyes Lester as you've never seen it before. It's adorable. You squeal a little bit, not sure if the picture was intentional.

Just before you click on the video, you notice Phil is wearing the shirt from the V-day video. Oh jeez.

The title doesn't say what game they are playing, so you click on the video.

It starts with a "Hello, DanAndPhilGAMES... Fans!" Phil exclaims as he waves to the camera. You don't know what that signifies, but you keep watching intently.

"Fans? How does that clue them in on what's about to happen?" Dan asks Phil.

"It just.. does!" Phil winks at the camera, while Dan looks absolutely done.

"Anyway, what are we doing today, Philly?" You squeal at the name. They are so cute together and you so wish they were a canon couple!

"Today, Danny, we aren't going to play a game just yet. We have something we'd like to announce."

Your brain fills with ideas, but most you shoot down immediatly. You imagine it's new merch or possibly another tour.

Dan takes a deep breath and looks at Phil. "Okay. Let's get to it. It's been a long time coming,"

You lean in closer to the screen.

Phil continues, "And this is gonna break the internet.."

Your smile is wide across your face already. Could this be the day?

In unison, they speak. "You were right! Phan is real!"

You barely avoid letting out an earth-shattering scream by clamping your hand over your mouth. Your stomach is filled with butterflies. You pause the video to go down to the comments and smash the keyboard, You see other people have done likewise. You decide to wait until the video has finished to read the comments. You unpause the video and watch in elation. Holy shit. Wow. Ohmygod.

"Well, I think we just officially broke the internet, Phil!" Dan looks over at his best friend- no, boyfriend, you correct yourself.

"Well, I think everyone knew we were dating. The rumors we were gay have always roamed the internet, even in 2012." Phil looks pointedly at Dan.

"Ugh. Don't even remind me. Don't worry guys, the reign of No Homo Howell is over! But the rumors are only partially true. I like guys, but this doesn't mean I don't also like tits. Phil and I are bisexual!" Dan's hand gestures get wilder as he talks.

"Would you like me better if I had boobs?" Phil thrusts his chest towards Dan.

"That'd be odd... Stop! You weirdo!" Dan lovingly insults. "This is a coming out video- not a 'creep everyone out' video!"

Phil laughed. "I was illustrating your point!"

You giggle. Even though you now know they're dating, they are still the same old Dan and Phil.

"We've been dating for, what, seven years now?" Dan seems to think out loud.

"Once I was seven years old." Phil sings quietly. He's so adorable you can't believe it!

"I just got that out of my head! I don't need that same chorus in my head all. Freaking. Day. Again!" Dan lightly slaps Phil. "You spork."

So. Domestic. You laugh maniacally. Somehow it still hasn't sunken in. They are real. Phan is real. Your mind right now is a tornado of thoughts and images.