MY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE!

If you read my part about scooter fails, you know about how I thought I was gonna die of my clumsyness, right? Well, this proves it.

So, this actually happened yesterday. (Tuesday October 22, 2013)

I had dance from 4-8:30

So I took a shower.

I was shaving my legs. I turned my razor towards my face thinking it would only be a second so I can get some shaving cream. WRONG!

I put my leg up, to shave it.

I slipped on extra conditioner, probably did a split, hit my foot on the drain plug thingy, grabbed the fosset, thinking I could pull myself up, but ended up pushing myself backwards, and I fell on the shower curtain in a sitting position, and the shower curtain stopped me from falling out of the shower/tub.

If that happened, I would hit my head on the toilet, then the tile of my bathroom floor.

All of that happened while I had a razor pointed at my face.

I COULD'VE DIED!

So, be a little more appreciative of your shower curtain. It could save your life.

And as for my foot, I had to dance with it hurting like a bitch, for FOUR HOURS. AND I HAD TO GO TO A BALLFEILD AFTER THAT!

I can BARELY walk. If I do, I limp. Not on purpose, though. And I cut my thumb with the razor blade.

So now I'm in bed, foot elavated, with a cut thumb, telling you how showers are dangerous and you could die or majorly hurt yourself.

The whole time my eyes were wide.

I was screaming and shouting. But then, once I stood up, I started chuckling. I was realizing, who does that? I realized I was so clumsy.

And that, my friend, was my near death experience.