T W E N T Y - F O U R ||"I love you."||

Single - The Neighbourhood

- E V I E -

The ride home was awkward and silent, It was raining hard and it was difficult to see the road.

But now, laying on Calum's bed with him, it was as awkward as ever.

"I'm-I'm sorry." He finally says.

My head was half on his shoulder, half on his chest. I was tracing patterns on his right pec.

"Don't apologise." I mumble against his body.
"I shouldn't have just...y'know blurted it out, I was gonna wait for the right moment."
"I love you." I admit.
"You do?"
"I don't think I'll ever love someone like I love you."
"I hate to admit that I'm so, so in love with you Evie; I've never loved someone so much."

My heart literally warms at his words, and I can feel his race.

"What is Ashton gonna say?" I sigh and shake my head with a smile.
"I don't care who knows it Evie, I'm in love with you."
"Again with the cheesiness," I rest my chin on his chest and look up at his smiling face, "but I love it."

-

Good news, I passed my driving test. Now all I need to is get my license and a car.

"Calum!" I hear a woman yell from downstairs. Calum perks up from next to me.
"Shit." He says.
"What?"
"Mum and dad are home."
"So?"
"So look at my room."

I do, his room is messier than my life. Beer bottles and cigarette packets everywhere on the floor, clothes (even some of mine) are strewn all around.

I jump up and begin picking everything up, so does he.
"Will your parents mind if I'm here?" I rushingly say while throwing a bunch of clothes in his clothes basket.
"Uhhh I don't know." He replies while grabbing all the empty beer cans.

The door swings open and Calum's mother stand in the doorway.

"Calum Hood this house is- oh hello." She says.
"Hi Mrs Hood." I smile.

Calum sighs awkwardly and grabs ahold of my hand, slightly making me blush in front of his mum.

"Mum, this is Ashton's sister, Evie."
"You're little Evie? Anne's little Evie?" I smile softly and nod.
"Yeah I guess I am."

Calum rubs the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Well...why don't I put the kettle on, and we can all have a cuppa."

Before Calum can say no I but in, "Sure Mrs Hood, that sounds wonderful."

||
Short chapter, I watched a movie called Lolita today and it was oddly strange but good? I'm writing a new 'daddy' book for my fav girl cuddleme_mikey and it will be out soon!!