I Wish

I moved to England when I turned 16, that was about 5 months ago. Now I am living in a huge house with five boys. Most people would say “I pity you, five boys are you nuts. Well, yes I am nuts but these boys are talented and HOT! Plus there is not just any five boys their One Direction. The hottest band in England.

I walked aimlessly through Heathrow Airport, thinking about everything, but where I was walking. As I came close to the door, I was just about to walk out when I got knocked over by two very cute boys. One has gorgeous brown eyes and straight brown hair, and the other has bluish/ gray eyes and really curly brown hair. As I looked up, the boy with the gorgeous brown eyes was holding his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and he helped me off the ground. They then introduced themselves as Liam Payne and Harry Styles.

Liam was the one with straight hair and gorgeous brown eyes, and Harry was the curly Q. I had a strange feeling I was gonna become great friends with them. I was about to say goodbye when Liam grabbed my hand. I turned around and Harry spoke up, “You can stay with us for now, if you want to.” I turned to Harry and gave him a confused face. “I mean I know you’re not from here, due to your accent.” I gave a shy smile and walked out the door with them. Harry was right, I was broke and I had no place to live and it was starting to become really cold out. It was about late October, early November. I walked out behind Liam and saw them get into a limo. I stared at the limo then at Liam and then harry. Liam got in then grabbed my hand and pulled me in. I fell into his lap.  I quickly got off him blushing bright red.

The limo drove away from the airport on route for London. I was staring out the window the whole time, taking in the scenery. The ride took about three hours and about half way through I fell asleep on Liam's shoulder. About an hour later I was shaken awake. I never fully woke up but before I passed out again I felt two arms pick me up. Not long after I felt my body hit something comfortable. Before I was able to comprehend what it was I curled up in a ball and I was out cold. For the first time in months that was the best sleep I have ever gotten.