Chapter 2: Three Old Ladies Knit the Socks of Death

Raven and Grover walked behind Charles towards his office and waited as he closed the doors behind them, with his mind, and locked the doors.

"How did he do that?" Hazel asked shocked at what just happened.

"He's a telepathic mutant and can easily take over any minds of the human but not demigod. But he doesn't use his power to the full extent though," Grover replied explaining what Raven's foster brother can do.

"Wow, he's strong in his power, that's pretty cool," Frank said in amazement.

He then turned his wheelchair around and rolled forward to Raven. "Charles, what is going on? What just happened?" Raven asked her brother in a scared voice.

"Wimp," Ares said out loud making Aphrodite and Artemis smack him upside the head twice on different sides to knock some sense into him.

"It'll be okay Raven, just give me your hand and I'll tell you everything," Charles replied gently with a smile and held out his hand to her in a attempt to comfort his young sister.

"Oh boy, I hate this part," Grover moaned sadly already knowing everything that Charles was doing to young Raven.

Young Raven complied and combined their hands together with tears in her eyes. Charles then had a grim look on his face before he raised his two finger to the side of his forehead and began to concentrate on the task at hand.

"What's going on?" Alex asked concerned for Raven.

"Just keep watching," was all Grover said before going silent.

Grover watched as Raven looked up to the ceiling for a while until Charles put his two fingers away from his head and waited for the result. Raven looked around the room confused and saw Grover standing there. "Hey Grover, what are we doing in the office? Did something happen?" she asked.

"Mist?" Alex asked because he was confused.

"No actually, the opposite. In having the ability to control minds, Charles also has the ability to take away memories with a simple touch of skin connection by hand gestures," Grover replied sheepishly.

"He erased her MEMORY?!?!?!?!" Piper shouted out in horror.

"He had to! Charles had no choice because young Raven wasn't ready to discover her birth heritage yet. She just needed more time to mature and possibly be strong enough to withstand the next monster attack," Grover responded defending Raven's older foster brother.

"Why wasn't she ready?" Alex asked outraged remembering the first time he met her in person.

"Raven has already lost a lot through her memories being gone and hasn't matured to the point that she could handle the big reveal of her being a demigod. Charles just couldn't take that risk, you saw how she reacted after killing that Fury," Grover pointed out.

"He is right, it's probably for the best that the young girl just remain clueless about our world while at least gaining some bit of knowledge about it," Athena said wisely.

"Can we get on with this, I wanna get back to doing what I've been doing for the past centuries," Dionysus grumbled.

"You were partying and drinking again," Poseidon said boredly.

"Refreshment, do you think my powers just happen?" Dionysus asked sarcastically.

"Yup," Poseidon responded making Dionysus look at his uncle with shock on his face.

"As hilarious as that is, can we get back to watching what happened next?" Hades asked with a bit of amusement in his tone.

"Yes, both you and Grover were attacked by your mutant history teacher so Grover was able to get you away from her just in time for me to come in and put a stop to that mutant from killing you," Charles replied for Grover seeing as Grover was trying to come up with a convincing lie.