6

We got to the screening room and can i just say.. WOW !

A huge and i mean huge flat screen hug on the wall in front of a purple couch and a glass coffee table.

The black curtains were closed and it made the room even darker.

I sat on the couch wrapping the blanket around me.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" Ace asked looking over a giant selection of movies.

"Name your 5 favorite and I'll pick from those." I stated looking at him.

He did as i said and picked out, Orphan, An American Haunting, Men In Black II, and SpongeBob the Movie.

"Really? SpongeBob?" I laughed out.

"Psh duh, its a classic." He replied smiling as I laughed.

"Fair enough, pop that sucker in like a dildo in a black mans ass."

The look he gave me was priceless. "What?!? Not only white people like dildos up the ass! racist bastard." I mumbled the last park but he heard and laughed.

He put the movie in and sat down beside me, our arms touched slightly and I got goose bumps.

Half way threw the movie I looked at him and really examined his features.

He was really beautiful and didn't have one flaw at all.

His high cheek bones complimented his eyes in a way I can't explain.

The thick black ring of eyeliner around his eyes made the unnatural purple of his eyes stand out.

He caught me starring and chuckled, "What?"

"Are you wearing contacts?' I voiced my thoughts.

"No, this is my real eye color."

"But its so purple."

"I know, that what the doctors said and they thought something was wrong with me, but nope just my eye color."

I nodded, "There beautiful." I mentally slapped myself, WHY DID I SAY THAT?!?!?

He laughed slightly, "Thanks" He smiled.

I just now realized how close we gotten.

I could feel his minty breath on my face.

He leaned in and I did the same as out lips just barley touched we heard the door open and we jumped apart.

"Ace, I can't sleep, I'm having the nightmare again." It was his sister.

He sighed, "Come here."

She ran over and jumped onto his lap shaking.

He shot me a look as in saying "I'm sorry"

I just smiled and shook my head.

He smiled and hugged his sister.

I smiled and got up walking back to my room even though the look he gave me looked like he was begging me to stay, I felt to awkward.

I got to my room and leaned back against the door sliding down it.

What have I gotten myself into?

__________________________

Team Ace or Team Kyler? ;)

Let me know in the comments ! :P

-Me >.<