Be my princess

*2 WEEKS LATER*

*SIENNA POV*

Its been 2 weeks since Maisie got out of hospital and we've been spending alot of time with out neighbours. Aparently they are a big famous boy band called One Direction but if im being honest, ive never heard of them before. They are really popular with the girls aswell.

They are so hot! But there is one boy who catches my eye every time we are in the same. I cant take my eyes off him. He is perfect. We get along so well and these past weeks we've spent alot of time together. He looks amazing with his snapbacks and supras. With his bleached blonde hair gelled up and to the side. I love playing with his hair. The way his piercing ocean blue eyes twinkle in the light. His love for food. If im being honest, I think im falling hard for Niall Horan.

*flashback*

Me and Niall were alone watching some movies in the living room. we didnt want to join everyone in the pool just yet.

"Want some oreos?" he asked me.

"No thanks" I smiled.

He walked off to the kitchen and came back a few minutes later with a bag of oreos. I had stretched out over the sofa.

"Oi. Now where am I meant to sit?" he pouted

I chuckled and lifted up my feet so he could sit down and placed my feet on his lap.

We carried on watching the movie and just as Niall was about to eat his last oreo, I leaped over and snatched it out of his hand, stuffing it in my mouth.

His jaw dropped and he stared at me as I acted like nothing happened.

"Oh you didnt just do that" he said

"Oh but I did" I said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"No you dont get away that easy!" he said as he sprinted after me and put me over his shoulder

"Niall! Put me down!" I said laughing and hitting his back. Im weak so that didnt work

"Nope. your gonna pay for that" he said as he walked out the house and over to next door where the rest of the gang were. Whats he gonna do?

"Better hold your nose babe" he chuckled

Wait what? Oh no, he better not!

Just as I was about to protest, he ran out the back door and chucked me into the pool, fully clothed.

I sprang to the top and spluttered out water. Everyone around me was laughing their heads off.

"ha. Ha. very funny now help me out" I said as I put my hand up for Niall to grab

He grabbed it but instead of getting out, i pulled him in too.

It was hilarious and everyone was laughing.

I was never gonna forget memories like these with Niall.

*end of flashback*

*NIALL POV*

Me and the lads were having a few beers and watching a movie. The bell rang and I hopped up to open the door.

Standing at the door was the one and only Paul!

"Paul!" I shouted and attacked him in a hug.

"Hello Niall" he chuckled

"Guys! Pauls here!" I shouted and they all came sprinting through and engulfing him in a hug.

I really miss Sienna. I think i might ask her out on a date tonight. Ive been thinking about asking her to be my girlfriend soon and I think tonight will be a good time.

It needs to be perfect though. I wanna do it in a goofy way! I know what I should do! Im gonna take her to the cinema, then nandos and Im gonna give her a haribo ring and ask her. Ive always wanted to do something like that.

I better ask her if she is free.

To:Sienna the best ;)

"Hey babe, you free tonight? x"

Withing 5 minutes I got a text back.

From:Sienna the best ;)

"Yeah, whats up? x"

I hope she accepts. So i sent her one back.

To:Sienna the best ;)

"I want to take you out on a date tonight. Were something casual, its nothing big :) Ill come across and get you at 6. Sound good? x"

From:Sienna the best ;)

"Sure! See you then :) x"

Yeeeess! I did a wee happy dance around the room, earing a couple weird stares from the lads but I just ignored them and went to get a shower and get changed. Its gonna be a great night. Just hope she says yes and wants to be my princess.

(A/N i know its not long! sorry! their date will be in the next chapter! thank you! please read vote and comment!)