Frequently Asked Questions: Brandon

Frequently Answered Questions:  Brandon

Sup. Brandon here. Thanks for all the questions I've received, looking forward to answer them. I'll try answer honestly as well ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What do you think is the best prank that you guys have ever done?

Uh, personally I think the prank where all five of us were involved was the best one for me. It's much more harder to keep your composure when there are other people around you which is really... entertaining.

2. Do you think you guys will ever get married in the near future? I've been fighting with my friend about this. I think you guys will, she doesn't think so!

Near future? Nah. Maybe when I'm around 30 or 31 then yes I wouldn't mind. I also wouldn't mind being a bachelor for the rest of my life as well. It depends if the right girl comes around, if you know what I'm saying. ;)

3. I was just wondering since you're the 'bad-ass' of the group then do you get more girls?

I'm not "badass", I'm just the one who gets into fights the most and well I don't really like following rules very much. Do I get more girls? I do date more than the other guys if that answers your question. Maybe I'm just naturally sexy?

4. What do you guys honestly think about dating? And any advice?

I think it's important not to jump from being friends to immediate boyfriend/girlfriend part. Date the guy for a while and see if he's a f*cking asshole or not. Am I allowed to swear here? Oh well, I just did.

5. What kind of music do you like? What type of girls do you go for?

The music I like tends to lead toward Rock and Alternative Rock. I'm not a big fan of heavy metal only a certain songs. I f*cking hate this new Miley Cyrus/Selena Gomez crap appearing.

Type of girls I go for changes all the time to be honest. I actually like if a girl is funny (not in the weird random way but generally funny). Looks wise, I don't really mind as long as she's not fake. Her boobs can be fake though, whatever.

6. Why do guys always talk about the size of their 'package'? I'm pretty sure no normal person cares!

Lol, I don't know how old you are but I'll just say sooner or later... size does matter. Wink wink.

7.  My name is Mr. squirrel? I'm a retired orange. I am sorry to say that your account has been verified for the CSA (badword-sucking-addicts) and you can begin your adventure today! By clicking... here. You shall see that nothing has happened by now, and I thank you for your time!

I knew this question was useless when I read the first line and I just skipped to type an answer. This is now your answer. I hope you like it.

8.  What is the most trouble you guys have gotten in for your prank calls? Or if you haven't gotten in serious trouble what is the worst thing someone has yelled at you?

We get sworn at a lot but that's the most trouble we've gotten in to. There's no cops knocking at our door... yet.

9. What do guys think when they cheat on someone? Like why? My ex did that, and I have no idea why.

Sorry about that. Every guy has the ability to cheat it really depends on whether he has the heart to. The saying "if a guy cheats once, he'll do it again" is completely true. Don't f*cking take your ex back unless you want revenge, then by all means... do so.