Chapter 2 - REALITY

I’m a girl called Lilith Initium. I was meant to be in confinement but I escaped-barely. Last time I spoke, I hurt myself; I actually broke my leg falling off an 11-foot cliff. Not big at all but a tad dangerous.

I escaped from an institute called ‘the BLAC hearts’ (Biological Laboratory of Assorted Children) that… changes you. I’ve been there for life but Zane Tenabrae and Amy Sors came at the age of 7. We’re all 16 now. Our birthdays are right next to each other (weird, huh?). My birthday’s October 13, Then its Zane’s – October 14 – and, finally, Amy – October 15. She hates being youngest. Amy’s so pretty; red, flowing hair to her boobs, BIG boobs and lovely blue eyes. I love blue eyes. Zane’s handsome, too. Blue (wtf?) hair, long-ish and parted to his left over his eyes, tall and muscled. Mainly, his eyes are blue, too. But they’re grey when he’s angry, which is most’ve the time when he doesn’t see me or Amy – which is, also, most of the time due to the Teachers 9the guards of the institute). I, however, am dodgy. I have black hair that’s wavy to my tummy, pale skin and one yellow and one blue-green eye… Weird, huh? I’m also only a 30 b so I’m absolutely jealous of Amy…

I’m in a tree at the moment ‘coz the Teachers are searching but can’t climb and can’t look to the sun (phew!) so I’m safe ‘till the machinatio’s come. They’re flying robots made by the really smart Teachers to do what they, or the kids when we’re unable to work or refuse, can’t. If we don’t do something we are told we’re whipped raw. (Inhumane, much?!)

After me telling you this, can you see why I escaped? Wait… I can hear someone… Two someone’s! And feet running! That’s… Zane and Amy!!!!