Another Birdbrain

I own nothing but my OC's. ATTENTION! This is your chance! I will be writing a chapter, possibly multiple chapters where Nyra, Ciel, Sebastian and possibly Grell go to the future for a bit. Now Nyra runs a coven with Yanmei and another witch named Brianna that trains young witches looking for higher learning. If you want you can send in a witch OC (Warlocks will not be accepted because male witches are so rare). Here is the info needed for me to hopefully portray your character the way you want.

Name:

Age:

Appearance:

Birth Date:

Birth Place:

Known Languages: (since the coven is in Greece I would recommend they know greek at the very least)

Personality:

Special Power: (Could be transforming into an animal (a single animal), changing their appearance, affinity for a certain element. Remember they are NOT Sister Witches so they can't be too powerful)

True Appearance: (Like when Nyra's mask falls off)

Power Object: (Like Nyra's wolf pendant necklace)

Background:

Extra Info:

ANOTHER THING. I have been thinking about upping the rating of this story to M because of the violent and gory things I have planed. I won't write sex or anything like that since my mom reads this thing but it's just something I think you guys should know.

Nyra yawned as she and Sebastian walked up to Ciel's bedroom to wake him up. It was a Monday and even after so long of the same routine everyday she still had Monday-syndrome, and the calming tea scent wasn't helping. The soothing smell of the tea made her sleepy. Her green eyes were beginning to close.

"Wake up." Sebastian said, nudging her. Nyra shook her head and yawned again, running her fingers through her dark hair.

"I'm gonna need to make some coffee." The witch said as Sebastian opened the door.

Nyra gently shook Ciel awake while Sebastian opened the curtains. Ciel opened both his eyes and squinted when the sun shone in his face. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and accepted his eye patch when Nyra handed it to him. The witch was tempted to curl up in Ciel's bed and go back to sleep. Maybe she would even cuddle up with Ciel, the kid was so cute he could be used as a teddy bear.

"Ciel," Nyra began before yawning again. "Sorry, we have a math lesson at 8:30, and then at 9:00 you'll be reading some shakespeare, you can work on papers for the company until lunch at noon and then-"

"I apologize for interrupting but it seems we have a trespasser young master." Sebastian said calmly.

Nyra looked out the window. She could tell that it was a tall man and he was wearing a brown robe with the hood up, he looked almost like some kind of monk. The cloak covered his feet and his hands, his face was hidden in the shadow of the hood and they couldn't see anything. He stood at the edge of the forest, motionless. Nyra narrowed her eyes. "Wait a minute." She muttered. "I think I might know who that is." She suddenly felt wide awake.

"How can you tell?" Ciel asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he got up to look out the window.

"There's only one way to find out." Nyra replied, opening the window.