Chapter 3

I opened the door expecting the clan of Garrison boys, only to see the the three Garrison girls. I looked down the hall, but no-one was there. How could they have disappeared so quickly? I turned my attenion back to the girls. 

" Hi, our mom sent us up here to introduce ourself, im Robin" the girl with the wavy brown hair said. "This is Gabrielle and Hilary" she added, as she pointing behind, towards the two girls whom i suspected were her sisters. They both had dirty blonde hair just as I did. Hilary, who looked about my age, had wavy hair and bright blue eyes as me also. Gabrielle had staighter hair and dark green eyes, and Robin, who seemed to be the oldest, had dark brown wavy hair with black-hazel eyes. 

  "Hi, Im Carrisa but everyone calls me Cassie." I answered. We stood there for a few moments, in what seemed to be total awkward silence. I finally came up with something to say, " Did you guys find your rooms yet" I said. "Uh no not yet" Robin replied. "Okay then, just give me a sec and ill help you" i said, quickly walking back into my room before they could respond. I went to my night stand beside my bed and grabbed a hair band, bunching up my hair into a ponytail with the elastic. I took a quick peek out my window. All the boys and woever else there was, including my parents, were outside hobbling around each of the vehicles, taking things out and bringing them towards the the house. Sighing I walked back to the door.

  I stepped out of my room, where Robin, Gabrielle, and Hilary were waiting. " Alright, who needs a room first" I said. Why do I always have to sound so dorky. They all stood there silently, looking at the floor me the floor me he floor me and so on... " Okay uh... I'll just show you the biggest rooms, you know since your girs and all" i tried to sound as undorky as possible. " uh sure" Robin replied. I could tell they were a little unsure of me and the whole screaming and being angry, and then there was me now, being nice. I mean, I had to be nice, they were girls. Boys were a different story, I can be mean to a guy, but I cant be mean to girls its just not me. I couldnt be mean to them, and like become their enemies, i only become enemies with boys. "Follow me" I told them, walking down the hall.

 In the last week I have pretty much figured out where the biggest rooms were in the house, so that the TWO girls that were coming could have the two larger rooms. But now I have to find another room because there are THREE girls now.

   I stopped by the entrance of an open door to a room a few down from mine. " Heres one" I said while walking into the empty room. They looked around not knowing what else to do, so I quickly made my way to the door again and into the hallway. " and over here is another room" they followed me as I walked into another room opposite of the other. "This room is the same size i think, well atleast it looks like it" I said, feeling like an idiot for the millionth time. "And the other room is-..." I stopped, trying to remember which room is the larger one. "Oh its accross from my room" I said, again walking into the hallway. I walked to the room opposite of mine expecting the girls to be following me since theyre kinda suppose to, well unless they think im a complete idiot and they are going to runn away because theyre scared, but i doubt that. I opened the door to the room and heard footsteps behind me, thankfully, I dont want to feel like an idiot again. " This one is slightly smaller, like the size of my room". I said, feeling like a blabber mouth. They again looked around and finally stopped to look at me. I stood there awkwardly for a moment feeling not to comfortable with the eyes on me type of thing going on. " Uh..do you guys know which rooms you want" I said, mentally slapping myself for saying 'guys'. Ughhh, Cassie i'm going to hit you. Relax stupid. "You dont have to pick from the rooms I showed you since theres like a million more in this house somewhere" I added. "Can I have this one" I turned my attention towards the voice and stared at Hilary. Why would she ask for it, all i do is claim it, youknow  like 'I'll take this one because i want it' type of thing. I quickly brought myself back to reality, because staring at people really isnt all that nice, but then again i'm not that nice of a person considering that my siblings are scared of me. " Ofcourse " I said, again feeling like an idiot. Oh My Goodness Cassie, Where is the hammer, I have got to hit you right now. Oh Shut -up. " What about you gu- two" I asked, looking at Robin and Gabrielle. They looked at eachother then at me, and then they walked over to the door single file. They walked out of the room and then in the direction of the other two rooms I showed them. I stood at the enetrance of Hilary's room and wached as Robin walked over to the room on the side of the hall."I'll take this one". She opened the door to the room and stood by the wall looking at me. "Great" I responded, looking over to Gabrielle who was by the other room. "You want this room" I asked, bringing her attention towards me. " yeah sure this room is fine" She said with a small smile on her face. " Alright then, lets go get your guys stuff " I said trying to sound excited. Cassie you need to stop sounding like your mum, your not over thirty years old yet, oh and stop saying guys all the time if i have to say it again youll be sorry. Yeah yeah, stupid teabag. I took  Hilary and Gabrielle by the hand and half ran half jogged with them to the stairs. Before I could run down the steps I let go of theyre hands and slid down the stairs railing. When I got to the bottom I managed to land without falling in a heap on the floor. Turned around looking up towards the top of the stairs and saw that no one was there. I ran back up the stairs. There wasn't anyone in the hallway. "Why are you up there". I turned around towards the voice this time looking down the stairs and seeing all three girls at the bottom of the stairs. "How'd your get down there" I asked. This is very confusing, i didnt hear them go down the stairs at all. " What do you mean how did we get down here, we used the elevator" Robin replied. " There isnt a elevator" I said. Where did there heads go, an elevator, wow they have quite an imagination. "Yeah there is"  "no there isnt" I said again. "Yeah th-" "NO" I cried, cutting them off before they drove me nuts. " there is not a flippen elevator in this flippen house". " Yes Cassie there is an elevator and theres even a firepole". "Huh" I replied i guess you could say i was dumbfounded at the moment. " you know those long silver poles that firefighters use to slide down." " Yeah, i know what they are, we just dont have one of those or an  elevator in the house" I said again trying to keep my cool. Im about to go insane right now with all this cr*p.