Prologue

"I dare you to."

Tayuya played those four words in her head as she stood outside WFA (Will of Fire Academy). Last year, at the end of school, a boy by the name of Shikamaru dared her to do something she would've never thought of.

"In the next school year, you must kiss half our school's population on the lips."

The crimsonette would have totally back away from the challenge, but being the only girl in her group of friends, she accepts. Her ego was too big to let her dignity chase her out of the choice.

Wearing the single music note that adorned the left breast pocket of her white polo shirt, which symbolized she was of Otogakure descent, Tayuya adjusts her hat.

She'd been wearing hats most of her life due to a head injury by her parents which forced her into foster care.

Jiro pulls the hate off her head and smirks, waving it above her small frame.

"Give it back fatty!" Tayuya glares at the male and snatches the hate from his grasp. Kidomaru walks up with Sakon, Ukon, and Kimimaro.

"Stop being stupid and let's go," Kimimaro puts his hands in his pockets and walks up the stairs. Tayuya smiles on the inside. She'd always admired Kimimaro as an older brother figure. The group walked into the high school, only to be ambushed by the slamming of lockers, smell of perfume and cologne, and the sight of teens everywhere. Welcome to high school.

You just read the Prologue of "All's Fair" by BlurredLove
Thank you for reading! I hope you comment. See the star up there above the book cover? Click it to vote please! Wanna read more stories by me? Check my profile and changed that [FOLLOW] button to [FOLLOWING]. ☺

♡ Amor in Wattyland