Eight

"Are you sure?" She asks
"Of course I am!" He says pulling her into another hug
"Thank you" she says as she hugs him tighter
"Don't even worry about it, but where's all your stuff?" He asks
"It's in a store locker, I only have another few weeks left before they throw out all my stuff"
"Okay, so what we are gonna do is, we are gonna drop Holly off at her ballet group, then we are gonna go to your stuff and bring it back here"
"Are you sure?" She asks
"Of course I'm sure. Olivia, I'm not just gonna watch you struggle, watch you are your stuff be thrown out onto the streets! I don't even care what you say. You are coming to live here" he says
"Okay" she whispers through the tears

A few hours pass and Olivia gets ready, as does Rafael. Olivia helps holly get ready for dance. They drop her off at her rehearsals and drive to the storage locker place.
Olivia didn't have a lot of stuff anyway, but the bailiffs took most of it. There are just a few things left, clothes, bedsheets, toiletries.

They pull up outside, and Olivia stairs down at her lap instead of getting out, unlike Rafael. He gets out and walks round to her side. He opens the door and crouched down to her.
"Hey, you coming?" He asks
"Yeah" she says before clearing her throat and then climbing out of the car.
They walk inside and speak to the receptionist. Olivia lets Rafael do most of the talking. All she does is get the paper work out of her purse and hands it to the woman behind the desk.
She then follows Rafael and the lady down a hall way. They are lead to a hall with many lockers, all with red doors. Each locker is around a 2 meters wide, 2 meters high and 3 meters deep.
They stop at number 125.
"Here we are" the lady says as she hands Rafael the keys before walking back down the hall.
"Liv, you okay?" He asks
"Yeah, I'm fine" she replies as she is brought out of her thoughts.
He opens the locker to reveal boxes stacked on top of each other.
He chuckles to himself, Even in desperate times, Olivia still manages to stay organised.
They each grab around 3 boxes each. That was all that was in there.
They both walk back to the car and put the boxes in the boot of Rafael's red Audi.
They then get back into the car and drive back to the house.
It's now 12:30, and they have to pick holly up at 6:45 been as it's an all day rehearsal for her show.

The two get back into the house carrying the boxes. They carry them up the stairs and into Rafael's space room.
"Are you sure about this?" She asks
"Olivia! Of course I'm sure! We wouldn't have gotten this far if I want sure!" He laughs.
Olivia looks round her new room. She has a closet, draws, a dressing table, and a double bed.