♥ Chapter One ♥

"Trust no one the same friends and family you'll die for will get you killed."

~unknown~

                ~ August's P.O.V ~

Started from the bottom, now we here.♪

♪Started from the bottem now the whole team fuckin' here.♪

     I woke up to my alarm clock going off loudly in my ears. I rolled over on my king sized bed and shut it off, while sitting up and letting my eyes get adjusted to the sunlight peering in from my condo's window blinds. I checked the time on my clock and it was just now 12:30pm. Hell Nah! Wayyy too damn early for me. Just as I was about to lay back down, I noticed an arm in my bed gripping my waist tightly. 'What the fuck' I thought to myself. I sat back up and pulled the cover back furiously. There lied a hoe in my bed naked still with her arms around me. 'What the hell' I thought to myself. Hoes know that if I fucks with them, then they should be gone that very same night. I mean I don't even remember this bitch name, like damn.

I angrily pushed her off my bed and she hit the floor with a loud THUD. She groaned and got up rubbing her head and glaring at me with hate written all over her dark chocolate face.

"What the hell August! Why you pushing me and shit?" She asked in her loud ghetto ass voice. Why did I sleep with her again?

       "Get the fuck out." I said nonchaiantly while giving her a Kayne shrug.

"W-What, Why. What did I do wrong? Last night--"

       " Last night was just that, last night. Today is a brand new day and new hoes await so..." I trailed off looking her up and down. She was thick but, a little too clingly. Time to cut her off!

"You said you loved me! I love you August! Baby just give me a chance, we can make this work---"

     " Bitch get the fuck out my house. I don't love shit but me, myself, and I. DISMISSED." I said getting up from the bed in only my boxers.

The girl started bawling her eyes out and slipping her jeans and t-shirt on. She gave me one last look before she ran out of my slamming my front door. That's how this shit goes so welcome to my life.

    My name is August Anthony Alsina, but my friends call me Ant. I live in North Memphis also known as the Smokey City. I'm Nineteen years young with a face that the ladies just can't resist. If I sound a little Arogant, well that's because I am. Here is how the ladies around here decribe me:

•smooth caramel skin

•soft curly hair

•Sexy big brown eyes

• A real all gold grill only on the bottem teeth

•Straight all white teeth

•A smile to die for

•And a little facial hair growing in

Yeahhhh, I know I'm THAT NIGGA! If you go up to anyone in my hood and ask them about Lil Ant I garentee they'll only say the best about me. Except for the ladies, the might say I'm a hoe, or a dog, or that I treat all women like bitches and hoes. Well that's not true at all. I treat you like what you are. For example if your a theif, then I treat you like one and lock my shit up if I'm around you. If you throwing yo body out to me, then you's a hoe, only good for a fuck and after that, you done. That's just how it goes. I don't trust no women..eversince my Mama....Nevermind.

  I gathered some black true religion jeans, a regular black V-neck, some all black spiked nikes, and my silver chain. I layed my stuff on my bed and went to take a shower.

Hayyy guys I gave you a short first chapter because I need to know if I should keep going or not? Thanks for reading, please comment and vote if you want a second chapter!