Chapter 8

I woke up with a body cuddling me , it was Luke . I turned to see his beautiful face and he was already staring . We laid there just staring into each other's eyes in silence . "Diana you're beautiful , really and honestly you are" he whispered still not breaking the eye contact . I felt my cheeks getting rosier by the minute . He traced small circles on to my skin , I entertainingly watched him . I looked up to get a glimpse of his face and he looked up as well. He moved in closer to me , closing the space between us. I felt his breath on my lips , he leaned closer I closed my eyes .

--- "Diana , Luke wake up! Care to explain what this is about??" Adam questioned as if he were my father .

"It was late last night we were watching tv in my room since we weren't sleepy a few minutes into the show he fell asleep . I didn't want to disturb his sleep , I hate when it happens to me so others must too . Nothing happened I swear right, Luke?" I stated everything truthfully .

"Yes , I swear I accidentally fell asleep in her bed . Nothing happened I assure you Adam " Luke scratched the back of his neck . He's so cute hehe. Wait what no stop Diana , dang it no you can't like him .

"I believe you two , now get up it's late and you boys have recording to do today." And with that Adam was out of the door .

I sat up and stretched a bit Luke just laid there watching me . As I was stretched I remembered my dream of Luke cuddling me and just about to kiss me . I need help , I can't like him. Ugh I think I like em all , they each have their own affect on me . The one with the least affect on me is Michael , he seems much more of a best friend type although he is so hot . No . Diana stop we've been over this . I sat there staring at the wall as Luke began to sit up . I thought while I stared , would he be a good kisser? Would he like me in that way? I have to stop over thinking , I'm hungry I need food . I got up from the bed , pulling my hair into a messy bun. "I'll be downstairs in the kitchen if you need me" I smiled to Luke and left. I got in the kitchen and searched for my usual cereal I eat every morning. Dammit I finished them yesterday . I stared at the cabinet pouting with a hint of anger . "Diana ? What wrong hun?" Adam asked , I'm used to him calling me hun and sweetie . I take it as a nice gesture in trying to build like a family type of relationship . "We're out of my favorite cereal" I said with a bit of attitude and sadness. The cereal is important to me because it's my favorite and I eat it everyday . When I said everyday I mean everyday , don't doubt me . When I don't have Apple Jacks in the morning I get moody. I don't care if it seems childish that's how I start my mornings with milk and a sugary cereal that's delicious . " Ugh I forgot to get some , would it be okay just once you go without them or is it going to be like last week?" He questioned seeming frightened a bit.

~Flashback~ (There's a back story to it don't comment some stupid response about it pls)

" UGH THIS THERE ISN'T ANYMORE APPLE JACKS DAMMIT!" I slammed the cabinet door and walked off into the living room angry. "Diana , calm down it's just a cereal -" Adam began

"NO IT ISN'T JUST A CEREAL IT MEANS SOMETHING TO ME ADAM I HAVE TO" I yelled even more . I walked to my room and laid there not eating anything until I got my Apple Jacks. Which came 2 hours later him realizing I was serious about wanting only that for breakfast.

~End Of Flashback~

"I think I can survive just this once on a waffle " I smiled not wanting to give the tired man a difficult morning .

"Thank you Diana " he gave me a smile back probably saying 'thank the heavens I do not have to deal with that again'. The boys were just about leaving , so was Adam. I was going to be alone for 5 hours . I finished my waffle and said bye to them as they left the house. I laid down on the couch and decided to take a nap, I'm tired from last night's foolishness.

-3 Hours Later-

I woke up feeling a bit chilly . I realized I wasted 3 hours of my alone time , oh well less time awake alone . I decided on tidying the house up a bit soon , but first I wanted to watch tv . I watched Netflix for a while , I chose to watch a classic 'Lilo & Stitch' . When it was over it was about 4:25 , Adam should be back about 5:30 or so seeing there's traffic around then. I got my lazy ass of the couch , plugged my iPhone into the stereo and blasted music from an '8Tracks' mix . I danced around vacuuming the living room floor singing along . That's when Try Hard came on and I started to sing so loud while putting dishes away. I was done with them all and the song was nearly done .

"But now who knew she's in the crowd of my show "

I sang the rest but let's not get into detail about lyrics . When the best part came on I jumped around singing . By the time it was done I heard an out burst of multiple laughters. The boys came once again and were laughing at me . Great just great . Feeling insecure I quickly grabbed my phone and ran upstairs to my room. I heard footsteps after me . I locked my door and sat in front of it , so I know I'll be in the way.

I'm sensitive , I mostly hate when I get embarrassed and laughed at . It brought me back to when I got bullied. Bullying isn't nice , so don't do it , you wouldn't like it if it's done to you. It brings the happiness in you all the way down . Sometimes it's so dark you don't want to move so you make it darker . Depressing subject right now but I feel so upset at the moment .

I remember when this guy was bullying m- "Diana open the door please" a voice called from the other side . I put on my music loud to let them know I want to be unbothered . The current song was 'I'll Take You There' By Sleeping With Sirens . I hummed the words blocking out the person trying to get in. I didn't feel like identifying the voice . I laid there on the floor in a curled up position , holding my knees . I cried and cried . It seemed as if I cried for hours , that's when I heard it. *Click*

Oh gosh . Well I guess Adam has a key to my room yay exciting ! Not. I quickly got up and went to go hide in the hamper it was empty and big enough for me to fit in. I jumped in silently closing the top . It was dark in the hamper , as well as my room. I can hear the foot steps . "Diana where the hell are you ?" Someone called as I heard my closet door open . "She's not in here? Where is she hiding she couldn't jump through the window!" Another called. Again, I don't feel like identifying the accents at the moment I'm too upset . I heard steps get closer . I stopped my breathing . Was I thinking aloud? Shit! If I was dammit. I heard the floor creek right by the hamper . "Ahh ha! There you are get out of there" It was Michael . He helped me out as I stood quiet .

"Soo.. How was your day " I wiped my eyes , knowing I smeared the ruined mascara . "Shut up Diana"

"Okay" I was walking away but was caught by the wrist. Michael sat me on my bed and they gathered around me . "Are you all gonna stand there and watch me or actually talk?" I snapped get sick of their unpleasant stares. "We're sorry" they almost immediately said. "Mmhmm" I turned away looking at the wall I filled with magazine models.

"We said sorry" Calum spoke up.

"Look , I get it you did , it was just awkwardly embarrassing . I had a breakdown . I used to get bullied and it brought me back to when I did . It's okay I guess it was funny . But it just have me bad memories being the laughed at one." I was speaking quiet and sadly .

"We're sorry Diana " they called "....Again " Ashton coughed. I couldn't help but laugh at his dumb ass remark .

"Well I guess I should clean myself up " I said looking at my appearance . Adam and the boys left me to get myself together . I shed a couple tears looking myself in the mirror . I smiled after seeing that my life hasn't been this level of sadness before. It was about a good 30 minute cry, my cries usually last till I sleep late at night. It's good to be on a low levels of sadness . That means the end of the darkened days are almost up . You may have a few later in life , but none as worse as before. Because those dark days made you stronger .

Note: Feedback?

Dedicated to my friends in the dark.

Stay Strong-:3