Chapter 26: Reunited

Previously on BCD

"I pass.." Ashton said. 

Luke smiled and then said," Alright take your blindfold off.."

Ashton's POV

Once I heard it was okay for me to take the blindfold off, I slowly reached for it. I took it off gently, afraid what the mystery item would be. Because in my history of being with the boys, they scare me with a lot of things.. My eyes flinched at the brightness of the living room light. I put my head into my hands and waited for my eyes to focus. Once they were, I looked up and saw a familiar face. It was Briana's face. 

"Briana?" I asked clearly dumbfounded. 

"Hey.." She squeaked out. My mouth went into an instant smile. She stood up as I did also. I pulled her into a hug. After a second of two I pulled away. "I thought you were coming home in 2 weeks! I thought I wasn't going to see you!" I said. 

"It's called lying Ashton.." She laughed, "As much as I wanted to tell you. I couldn't because thiswas set up." She motioned to Luke, Calum and Dacey. 

"Wait so you planned this but they helped?" I asked. They all nodded. I smiled again and went to kiss Briana. My lips touched her lips and instantly moved together desperately. Just by that kiss I knew Briana had missed me and I had missed her as well. A cough came out from one of the boys so I pulled away. "Sorry to interrupt, but we don't want little Ashton Jrs running around here.." Calum smiled. 

"Wait you guys know?" I asked the boys. They both nodded. "How?" 

"I sort of told them Ashton.." Briana said, "I needed them to make the surprise possible." She looked down at her feet. 

"I mean it's okay if they don't tell your brother.." I turned to look at them.  They nodded. 

"So where is my brother?" Briana asked. 

"He's out with Patricia." Luke said. 

"Oh well I'll just get unpacked then." Bri smiled and took her suitcases. I took them out of her hands and left her with none. "I'll help you with this." I said as she smiled up at me. 

~*~

"So what are you doing tomorrow?" Briana asked me. We were both laying down on the roof of the house. "We have an interview on Smallzy in the morning. Then rehearsals." I replied, looking up at the stars. 

"Can I come?" She asked. 

"Well you are part of the tour now.." I turned my head to look at her.

"Oh yeah.." She said having an aha moment. 

"I missed you so much Bri.." I said to break the ice. 

She giggled and said, "I missed you too Ashton." 

"I'm so glad you're coming on tour with us." 

"I am too." 

~*~

Later, Michael came home and greeted Briana. We all decided to watch a movie. 3 people wanted a scary movie while 3 people wanted an action movie. So we all agreed on The Woman In Black. 

A few minutes into the movie Dacey was all curled up in Luke's shoulder with fear. Calum was hugging the pillow for dear life and Michael was covering his eyes with his fingers. I wasn't that scared and Briana wasn't either. She was on her phone but paying attention. "Why aren't you like Dacey? She terrified of this movie." I whispered to her. 

"You just want me to cuddle with you. Also, Dacey is always scared of horror movies. Plus I already watched this movie." She smirked and then moved back to her exact same position. A minute later a scary face came up on the screen making everyone jump, including Briana. She rapidly took my arm and used it as a shield. 

"Are you scared now?" I asked her. 

"No.. I just forgot that part was in the movie.." She said.. I felt her hand trembling with fear. Her hazel eyes were filled with fright. I smiled and put my hand on her lap to assure her nothing was going to happen to her as long as I was there. 

~*~

After the movie ended, everyone was awake besides Luke, Calum, and Briana. Michael flicked Calum's cheek to wake him up. In a second Calum jumped up and tried to concentrate on what happened. Dacey shook Luke's shoulder to wake him up, but failed miserably. She improvised by kissing him softly. It looked like he responded after a minute. He finally woke up and smiled up at Dacey. 

"Do you want me to wake her up?" Calum asked Michael. 

"I got her. I'll bring her up." I replied. Michael had a confused look on his face but nodded his head. I carried Briana up to her room and then placed her on her bed. She was wearing leggings so I guess that was comfortable for her. I checked if she had a tank top under her shirt, which she did. I took her shirt off and put it on her dresser. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead. 

"Goodnight Briana Clifford." 

~*~

Yay hashtag Bashton! So thank you for 2.1K reads. And comment.fan.vote ^-^ ~E